6

YEON's POV

"Jisoo unnie why are you taking so long? Lets go!! Bigbang sunbaenim is at the company right now waiting for us" Jennie unnie said and left a sigh.

Were waiting for Chichu unnie. Shes taking too long. I guess shes not wearing a gown isn't she?

She came out of her room and we ride on our van going to the company. As soon as we reached the company, we saw bigbang sunbaenim walking out on the building.

"Anyeonghasayo" We said as we go down to our van.

"Hol! Youre 30minutes late." Seungri Oppa said.

"Yah! Don't scold them. Youre 1 hour late on our call time, you idiot." TOP Oppa said making us laugh.

"Aishhh this hyung and maknae. Stop you two!" Taeyang oppa said.

"Okay lets go to our van. Were heading to the airport. Right now. We only have two hours left before our flight." Gd oppa said as we waved at them and get on to the van.

We arrived at Incheon Airport and surprisingly see so many fans and reporters at the entrance. Me and the girls are so nervous. We dont want to get off on the van but then bigbang sunbaenims knocks on us signaling us to get off.

As soon as we get off there are so many camera flashing right through us.

"Its okay, don't mind them. And strictly don't answer their question. Just smile and walk ahead. Okay?" Gd oppa said to us.

We walk side by side as we enter to the airport and wait for our flight to LA.

--

YOONGI's POV

Were at the recording room resting as we finished recording our new sets of songs. Which is written by the members but mostly me. The boys are busy at their phone while i sleep at the couch.

"Oh my gawd!!! Is Yg ent having a new girl group or its Bigbang sunbaenim girlfriend?" Jungkook shout at us.

"What? Yg ent having a new girl group? Really?" Taehyung said while rushing to Jungkook.

"They are so beautiful. Look, i bet shes the face of the group or the visual. I guess shes one of the two" Jimin said agreeing to the two maknae.

"Let me see" I stand up as i was curious on the said new girl group.

(just imagine the picture is yeon hehe)

My eyes widen as i see her. After a year i saw her my heart beats faster and my stomach felt having a butterflies in it.

She's new to me, she's beautiful more beautiful than before. Seeing her pictures make me miss her more.

"Yeon" the only word left my mouth as i stare at her picture.

"Hyung do you know her?" -Jungkook.

"Ah.. Eh.. Were just schoolmates back then" I lied.

"Hyung are you friends with her up.tp now? I really want to be close to her" -Jimin

"Yah jiminie. You will just flirt her. I know you little mochi" -Taehyung.

I lay on the couch getting my thoughs on my mind. I picture her on my mind, i can't forget her. I know i can't. I felt a heat liquid at my cheeks.

"Yeonniiee" the last thing i said before i fell asleep.