11

YEON's POV

We made iiiitttt!!!! We just debuted right now. Omg it feels like i am dreaming, i finally conquer my dream little by little. We perform 3 sets of our songs which is Playing with fire, Boombayah and Whistle.
We are walking right now back to our dressing room and to surprise us as soon as we enter the room 2ne1 sunbaenim are there holding a cake for us.

"Chukhahaeyooo doseng-ah~~!!" Dara sunbaenim shouted while dancing. Oh shes so cuteeeee.

"Kamsahamnida sunbaenim" Jisoo unnie said as we bow to them.

"Yah yah yah! Don't make us uncomfortable! You guys have to call us unnie!" Park Bom unnie said making as chuckle.

"Go make a wish and blow the candle" Cl unnie said.

We close our eyes and blow the candle as soon as we hug Jennie unnie burst into cry.

"Waaaahhh Yah! Leader-shii don't cry! You have to be strong!" Cl unnie said and walk toward us to hug us.

"Boombayah! Yah yah yah boombayah! Yah yah yah bombayah yah yah yah yah!!" Daraa unnie said making us look at her and see her dancing with Minzy unnie and Bom unnie.

"Guys we have something to do and get ready for our comeback. You guys better celebrate okay?" Cl unnie said.

"You must celebraaateee~~" Bom unnie said in singing tone making us laugh.

"Ne unnies anyeong! Kamsahamnida!" We said and bow and they exited our room.

"Guys we should eat. I'm hungry" Rose unnie said.

"Okaay! Let's eat i know a restaurant. They are serving the most delicious food in Seoul" our manager said.

"Kaja!" I said shouting.

JIMIN POV

We are here at XXX restaurant as we decided to eat outside rather than cook in our dorm. Well, Jin hyung is not in the mood to cook for us and none of the boys can cook except on him. We are busy chatting and arguing about something when there are someone greeted us.

"Anyeonghasayo sunbaenim" A group of girl greeted us.

"Ah anyeong" And bow to them as well.

They dissapeared on our front making their way to their table when i notice Yeon. Oh my gawd. Is that her group? I didn't notice her earlier because she is on the back of here members. Is she hiding from us? I guess shes shy. Oh my gawd shes so cute.

"Is that the girl you always stalk on social media" Taehyung ask me

"You idiot! Don't point at her. Its will get obvious that we are talking about her" I said and punch him light.

"Yah Jiminie shes beautiful huh" Jin hyung said to me making me feel hot.

"Are you finish? I want to go home and sleep." Yoongi hyung said and roll his eyes.

"Kaja. We have practice." Namjoon hyung said all of us follow him.

We pass the table where Yeon and her group is seated. They bow to us as we pass to them. I stop on their table and said

"Nice meeting you i hope we became friends. I'm Park Jimin" and bow to them.

She's so cute when she is shy. My smile did not leave my lips as i exited the restaurant.