12

YEON's POV

We came back at our dorm after we finish eating our dinner. I saw him earlier. Min Yoongi. My hearbeat got faster from its normal beat. What's happening to me? I know i'm okay, i must be okay. I take a shower to keep my mind shut with the thoughs of him.

"You better not thinking about him anymore Yeon" I whispered to myself.

Yoongi's POV

I sat at the corner of the practice room holding my phone, staring at the picture i had in here. It's yeon. God, i miss her so much. I hate how Jiminie looks at her, i know he likes her, who wouldn't? But why am i so affected of Jimin? Why do i feel hurt? Why are you doing this to me Yeon? I sigh as i shut my eyes cleaning my minds with thoughs of her.

"I will win you back. I will" I said to myself as i get up and get ready to come home.

As soon as we got home i go in the bathroom unbothered on what are the others doing i kept thinking about her. Yeon is the only one running on my mind.

I finish taking a shower and sat on a table beside my bed, i grab my notebook in where i am writing the lyrics that comes to my mind.

"Converse Converse, I really hate a Converse
When you look all flashy with your black stockings
And your high heels, that's just a lie
But you look better with Jordan numbers
Ha don't you know? Converse kill your charms
Anyway, when you meet me, don't wear Converses
It's too hard to take them off of you"

I wrote the lyrics thinking about Yeon. I chuckled remembering i hate converse shoes while Yeon is really inlove with that stupid shoes. I don't really get why?

"Hyung why are you laughing?" Jimin said bursting at my room

"What are you doing here?" I said while i get my lyric book back on its place.

"Well, i don't know. I want to ask you questions?" He said scratching his neck

"You're already asking me a question Jiminie"

"Hyuuunggg!!!"

"What?"

"How do you know Yeon?" He said making me look at him as fast as i can.

"Do i said something bad? Why are you looking at me like you're going to eat me hyung!" He added

"Nothing. Yeon is just an acquaintance. Go! I'll sleep" I said.

"Yeon has the beauty that everyone will fall for her. yes that's why jiminie want her." I said to myself.