3

YOONGI's POV

I stared at her while she is disappearing. Its that it? She will not slap me or even kicked me? She knew that i was cheating on her? She knew all of it? But why did she let me? Why did she tolerate me? Thoughts floded on my mind as i sat on the bench where Yeon left me.

I hate it. Its making me feel guilty. But i guess its the right decision. I hurt her, i dosent deserve her. I want to run after her but i know i can't. She can't forgive me. She can't.

I go back to our dorm and saw Jimin lying on the couch. What happened to this guy? Did he practice again all night long? Aiisshhh.

I finally got to my room, and swamp up to my bed. I better sleep, i can't get why am i feeling bad for doing things against Yeon.

I woke up with the sound of screaming on the living room. Aisshh those guys are testing my patience again. I woke up to see what are they doing and oh my gawd. Namjoon just break the t.v remote and Jin is screaming and scolding him.

"Guys do you wanna lower down your voice or you want me to glue your mouth? I want a f*ck*ng peaceful sleep" I shouted at them.

"Yah! Min Yoongi! I told you no cursing right? There are child in here!!" Jin shouted at me.

I slammed the door just to ignore him. I know he will just nag at me by cursing at them earlier.

I looked up at the ceiling thinking of what happened between me and Yeon. I can't help it. I miss her i miss her good morning calls that i'm hearing for the past years i am with her.

But then my phone ring, i am expecting a call from Yeon but a smile at my face fades as i see who is the caller. Its her, Irene.

Irene: Go and get your things out of here at my dorm, now.

Me: What did you say?
Are you picking a fight again?

Irene: No, i want to end this relationship now. I don't love you Yoongi. I am just infatuated on you.

Me: Wow. After all i did for you.
You know i leave the woman who
is always at my side even if she knows
that i am cheating on her yet you leave
me saying youre just infatuated on me?

Irene: I'm sorry.

Me: You're sorry? What? Are
you kidding me? Are you
f*ck*ng kidding me?
Go and get lost.
Don't ever show your face
on me again.

I ended the call and leave a heavy sigh on my mouth. The door suddenly open and Taehyung burst into my room.

"Hyung, gwenchana? I hear you shouting."

"Ne, dongseng-ah. I just have a little arguments with my parents thats all."

"Oh, i guess i have no rights on digging up your problems its too personal you know. Come on lets eat. Breakfast is ready."

"Yes. I will come"

My bandmates do not know what is going on with me. They do not know Yeon and Irene. I don't want them to know and pity me or get angry to me because i cheat on the woman who truly love me. But i guess its the right option. I made the right choice, i hope.