5

YOONIE POV

We are here at YG ent building. Were waiting to be called on the said meeting.

"Girls you can get into the meeting room" The staff said.

As we enter we saw bigbang staring at us. I feel so shy. Because Gdragon sunbaenim is my roll model also CL sunbaenim hehe.

"Girls this is Bigbang, Bigbang these are our trainee. They are supposed to be debuted next year." Papa sangjangnim said.

"Its great another girl group. Annyeong Seungri-imnida. Just call me Oppa" He said while bowing at us. We bow to him too showing our respect to him.

"Yah panda! Do you want to die? Sit down. Youre showing too much happiness because its a girl group" Gdragon sunbaenim said reason for us to laugh silently.

We sat opposite to them well i was facing Taeyang sunbaenim right now. I was so shy that i can't concentrate to the meeting. Omg yeonniiee just listen to papa sangjangnim.

"Okay. Girls, your supposed to debut next year. I want the fans know about your existence. And with that Bigbang offered me that you are featuring on their mv and which i approved because bigbang has so many fans called vip's. So now, Jiyong discuss to them what is the theme of the mv." Papa sangjangnim said.

"Soooo, the song is all about a man who is not ready to commit to his so called woman. Its titled Lets not fall in love. I guess from the title you picture on your mind what is the mv supposed to be. I want the mv to be look like that you girls and us to be a supposed to be couples. And i guess youre okay with it." He said as he sat down again oh his sit.

"So are you girls okay with it?" Taeyang sunbaenim said.

"Yes we are" we said on chorus.

"We will film at LA. And we will be leaving the day after tomorrow. Guys youre supposed to leave with us. It will gain more fans to talked about you" Gdragon sunbaenim said.

"So the meeting is end. I am hoping for the good mv released." Papa sangjangnim said before going out on the room.

"So see you the day after tomorrow girls." T.O.P sunbaenim said.

"Ne sunbaenim. Anyeong" Jenny said while bowing.

"And lastly, please don't call us sunbaenim. Oppa will do. We are family after all." Deasung sunbae said.

"Uh Neh Oppa" Chichu unnie said. Then they left. We are the one who left in the meeting room.

"Deabak! We are going to L.A guyyyss!!!" I said while holding myself from jumping around.

"Righhhht and we will leave with bigbang oppa. Im exciteeeed" Lisa unnie said.

"Guys we should get home. Or rather buy our stuffs. I want us to be fashionable on the airport." Jenny unnie said and we left the yg ent.

YOONGI's POV

Were now on a restaurant as we celebrating our success debut. I can't help myself on thinking about Yeon.

I miss her. I want to share i was happy now. I want to tell her how i was nervous on stage. I want to tell her the good happenings right now.

I want to tell her that i am reaching my dream right now but i can't. Shes not with me. Shes not mine anymore.

"Hyung were celebrating, what are you doing? Why are you so quiet?" Jimin said as he sat down beside me.

"I don't know. I felt lost. Im not completely in my thoughts right now. I want to go home" I said while sipping on my drink.

"Yah Yoongi hyung. Just be happy okay? All our hardworks are paying little by little." Namjoon said.

"OKAY GUYS!!! CHEERS!!!" Taehyung said.

"Yah hyungs! Dont make yourself drunk and make me your bodyguard again! I don't want to take you home all drunk and screaming like you just did before!!!" He said while walking out.

I smile as i see them happy with what is happening to our group right now. I guess i will just focus on my dreams and music. I will give my best to write songs.

I will forget Yeon. Will i be successful.on fergetting her?

I wish.