2

YOUR POV

Its almost midnight and you are debating with your self whether on going or not. You are walking on your room back and forth as you hear your phone is ringing. Unexpectedly its a call from yoongi.

Yoongi: Where are you!!!

You: Whats your problem?
Why are you shouting?!

Yoongi: Just come here now!

Without second buts you get your hoodie on your laugage. You didn't unpacked yet because you were too full on thinking what things yoongi want to be settled.

You finally reached the park and saw a familliar figure on the bench. You were supposed to surprised him but when you're near him you hear what conversation he had on his phone.

"Yes honey, i will end this now. I don't want her to bother you, and ofcourse us. Just wait there okay? I will be right there soon. Don't be paranoid i will just end everything. I'm yours okay?" He said as he chuckle.

You feel your heart was breaking into pieces. You dont know how to react on this kind of situation. You do not know what you are supposed to say to him right now. You just feel the heat on your cheecks. You're crying. Thoughts have been floaded on your mind while hearing what Yoongi is saying right om the caller on his phone.

"Love" You managed to say.

Yoongi hang up the call imediately after hearing you.

"Yeon, let's end this" He said while looking at you. He have no expression in his eyes. It has no love and affectionate towards you unlike before.

"Why? Did i do something to you? Did i do something stupid? Yoongi no, i can't live without you. You know i can't please don't leave me." You said while crying. You run to him and hug him but he didn't hug you back.

"Yeon i just... I don't love you anymore" He said while breaking your hug on him. You laugh and look at him with pain and dissapointment in your eyes.

"I know. Youre inlove with someone else. I know your cheating on me for the past 3months Yoongi. I know everything, i kept reminding myself to be ready for this because i know you will put an end on our relationship and you will choose her over me but i can't. I can't let you go because i love you so much that can go to the point that i am tolerating you on cheating on me. But please let me remind you of this, don't have any regrets on your decision" I said while leaving him on the park.

I walk on the street as i cry. I don't care if its midnight and other people see me, i just want to shrug the pain. I can't contain it. I ended up on a bench on the side of Han River. The sun will soon rise. I put a smile on my face as my tears continously falling down on my eyes.

"I have to let go. I have to be strong and reached my dreams without you. I'm ready to let go" I said as i wipe my tears and walk back to our dorm before the girls freak out without seeing me on my room.