4

-fast forward-

YOONGI's POV

Its now our debut day. We are here at backstage. I wish Yeon is now on my side and helping me to.come down. Well, its been a year since Yeon and me broke up. I have no news about her. All i know is she is training under the yg ent.

"Okay boys! This is it. I know you're doing your best. I put my trust on you. Fighting!!!" Our manager said.

We go on stage and perform our debut song -No more dream-

We finish performing and now on the backstage. We are so happy cause finally this is the starting point of our dream. We work on it. And hoping we succed.

YEONs POV

The girls and I were at the living room. We decided to watch the music show because Papa sangjangnim want us to be familiar with it. Cause our debut is coming so fast, he said we will debuted next year, i hope its true.

I'm playing on my phone when i hear the announcer "And today its tge special debut day of one Boy group of big hit ent. And here they are BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!"

I froze on my seat. I lookep up on tv and watch them perform. It is his group. Its him. I see him again after a year without any news about him. But why i am not feeling any hurt right now? I just stared at the tv.

"Yah Yeonnieee why are you staring at them like that? Are you having love at first sight dongseng-ah!" Lisa unnie said and make me look at her imediately.

"Ani. Im just floaded with thoughts that we are debuting soon and i want our stage to be unforgetful and to be the talk of the town" I said and they are looking at me with amusement on their eyes.

"Yes i want it. Our maknae is good at ideas. Thats why i have a good news to all of you guys" Jennie unnie said while standing up in front of us.

"We will be featuring on the MV of BIGBANG sunbaenim!!!!!" She said while screaming.

"Really? Omg where? When? What song? What is the theme?" Chichu unnie said. Omo shes so cute.

"Yah yah yah! Unnie! Slow down with your question. Well, i dont know. Papa sangjangnim said that Gd sunbaenim pick us to featured on their mv because they want us to be known by the public to help us gain our fans." She said while holding her chin.

"I'm so exciteeeed. I want to get close to them." Lisa unnie said while jumping and clapping. Okay here we go again with the sillyness.

"Girls, get dressed. We will have a meeting at the company" Our manager said.

We ran up to our rooms and get ready. I guess its the starting of our idol life. I wish we will be success like 2ne1 sunbaenim.