8

Yeon's POV

We got home from LA. We are starting to get ready  for our debut. I started on writing lyrics and Jennie unnie also. We are the ones who write the lyrics of our song. We finished writing 5 songs and we are ready to record it by tomorrow and for Lisa unnie and Rose unnie to create tge choreography for our songs.

-next day-

We are here at the record studio, recording our songs and stuffs. We are supposed to release 5 songs for our debut and create  mini album that's what Papa sangjangnim planned for us.

"Girlssss watch this" Lissa unnie said while running to us. Oh i forgot its our breaktime thats why we are allowed to used our phone.

-on the video playing-

MC: So bigbang, Made album is out now. And its talk of the town. Another succesfull album you produced guys. Crongratulations.

Bigbang: Kamsahamnida (Said while bowing)

MC: Gd, your song Lets not fall in love mv is one of the trending base on social media. The fans want to know the girls your partner in it.

Gd: Ah.. Uh.. They are yg ent trainees. You guys will know them soon.

MC: When it will be.

Seungri: Its too bad we can't spoil you. Hahaha

Daesung: We knew our fans will like them.

Taeyang: They are Bigbang girl version.

Top: Bigbang 2.0 yow!!

--

"Oh my gawd. Are they serious?" Jennie unnie said.

"I bet they are joking right there. I knew it" I said.

"No were not" Gd oppa said while shuting the door behind him.

"So lets continue your recording, i'll help you to perfect your songs" He also said.

-five hours passed-

"Guys! I know you're all tired. Lets stop this and continue tomorrow." Gd oppa said.

"Uh.. Oppa are you not busy? You have your comeback right?" I said to him.

"No im not, if its for you..." He said and i immediately look to him.

"..Girls" he added.

"Ah. Thankyou oppa. And i want you to check the other lyrics i wrote." I said.

"Great, i feel honor to check it." He said while caresing my hair.

"You better not. Its only the lyrics i wrote oppa" i said.

"No, i read the lyrics you passed on Yg. And its awesome." He said.

"Uhmm Oppa, we should get going so you can go home and rest" Jisoo unnie said.

"Ah right. Annyeong oppa see you tomorrow." I said while waiving on him.

"Arraseo. Anyeong! Good bam!" He said as me and the girls exited the studio.

Were on the van heading to our dorm.

"Why are you blushing earlier while you were talking to Jiyong Oppa?" Jennie unnie said on a teasing tone.

"Uniieeeee i am not!!" I answer.

"Yes you are maknae-ah!" Rose unnie said also teasing me.

"I'm not" I said on whisper and look on the window seeing people walking on the street.

I remember Yoongi. We used to walk on the street back then when we are a couple. I miss him. Do i love him until know?

I guess i still do.