one

louis

my body is on fire and my bottom is dripping slick a blue 'o' appeared below my ear this not the outcome i had hoped for but deep down always knew. i need to release but i've never even thought about touching myself. i try to use the different ways my dad talked to me about but those were for alphas and i now know i am not one.
your first heat or rut is the shortest mine lasted 5 horrid hours of sweat, cum, and tears.

"you have ten minutes to pack your things and get out of my house. no son of mine will be an omega"

-
the day my dad kicked me out i met a nice couple who owned a successful restaurant and they allowed me to work for them as a waiter and gave me a place to stay until i was able to afford my own. they had an omega son named niall who quickly became my best friend and favorite person to work with. He had two Mates Zayn and Liam, he knew Zayn since they were in nappies and liam, who was two years older, since middle school. they were all inseparable so they naturally mated when niall appeared as an omega. they accepted and protected me as if i niall's little brother since day one.
-
2 years later

"lou get up it's 1 and you're closing tonight. hurry so i can take you." Liam screamed through are shared flat.

"i'm up lili"

i threw on my uniform and shoes and slowly made my way to the living room. waiting for one of the alphas to take me to work because i'm an unmated pure omega and that makes me a big target.

"ni's in trouble with Liam so, i'm taking you to work today" zayn smiled

a short ten minute car ride and I bid zayn a quick thank you and goodbye.

As soon as I walk in i'm hit with the most amazing smell and my omega  going crazy.

-
So.. that's the first chapter and idk if I like it but I hope y'all do. Please vote or comment.