six

Louis

one long week. one long week of pain, tears, and no satisfaction. i tried to use my fingers and that didn't give me relief. i tried a dildo and that only gave me temporary relief. I needed the three strong sexy alphas that caused this to knot me but they never came. Now it's over.

i leave my room for the first time and ni runs up and gives me a big hug.

"lou! I'm so sorry that happened! It's all my alphas fault. They should of been there"

"Yeah the should have. Your lucky that it was only me going into heat not much worse. Have you seen my phone, I can't seem to find it"

ni looks down sadly and handed me my phone from the drawer in the kitchen. I know he feels bad but I'm just upset that the forgot about me that late.

Before looking at my 50 messages I decided to just call marcel and thank him because i don't know what would have happened if he didn't bring me home.

"hello. princess are you doing better?"

' hi Marcy, i am. I wanted to say thank you for getting me out of there and if you guys finished your rut can I come to the hotel and talk to you guys about something'

"Of course princess. I'll come pick you up we all need to discuss things."

-
i took a quick shower and put on some ripped jeans with a red striped shirt. marcel texts me that he's here and I run outside without saying a word to anyone.

"hi Marcy"

'hello princess, i missed you'

my face heats up to a bright red and i look down.

"i missed you too"

we arrive at the hotel and I get nervous, I don't know if I should tell them.

By the time we're in front of the door my heart is racing.

the two other alphas jump up to greet me with hugs and let me tell you they smell great.

"i need to tell you guys s-something"

'what is it darling' Edward spoke deeply with a bit of worry in his voice.

"m-marcy s-said to-o tell you guys when h-he was taking me h-home that  if I really meant w-what I told him and i-i k-know I don't re-really know you guys b-but I want you guys. I w-ant to be your mate, I w-ant to be f-illed with your babies" I blush and look down quickly.

A loud moan break the silence and in an instant I'm being picked up and carried to the bed.

-
Smut next chapter or no?

-p ❤️