four

louis

my shift ended an hour ago and I'm still waiting for liam or zayn to pick me up. i tried calling and texting them but no one is answering me. It's one in the morning and i really don't want to walk the 10ish miles home but, it's looking like my only option.

'hello princess, it's marcel one of the brothers from the restaurant earlier. did you get home safe?'

'hi, umm.. i'm actually still here my ride isn't answering'

'stay right there.'

i don't bother replying and i stay seated on the curb waiting for the beautiful alpha to come to me. I normally don't trust alphas but for some reason this is different.

a beautiful bently pulled up in front of me with the windows rolled down and the beautiful alpha with glasses smiling in the driver's seat.

"Where to?"
"can I go to yours, ill sleep on the couch or the floor i just wanna teach my friends a lesson"
"We're staying in a hotel with one bed but you can come if you like"
"Okay"
-
marcel and I arrive at the nicest hotel in town in fifteen minutes tops and slowly make are way up the elevator. before the doors could open i get hit with the intoxicating smell of the two other alpha brothers and my inner omega moans. marcel wraps his arm around me and leads me towards their room but I already know which room it is. I was to focus on the gentle touch of this beauty and the smell of his equally beautiful brothers to realize the door opening and a shirtless harry towering over me.

"marcey didn't tell me you were coming beautiful. I would of put some clothes on"

i couldn't trust my words at the moment so i just put my head down and blushed.

marcel's hand is still wrapped around me as harry leds us in.

"Edward's in the shower but i want to apologize for the room it's quite smaller than what we like"

the room was bigger than mine at home but I didnt want to say anything. it had one desk, a small chair, and a huge king size bed. the bathroom door interrupted my thoughts and edward came out naked with his big knot on display and that's when my body started burning and I knew they sent me into an early heat.
-
Soo I don't want it to seem as if I'm rushing there relationship so if I am tell me to slow down please. Vote and comment it truly means alot.
-p ❤️