five

marcel

a sweet smell clouded my mind as i stared down at the little omega in front of me. his cheeks flushed with pink as little whines escape his body. my brothers and i could control our urges because we use each other but a loud growl proved otherwise. edward is naked, holding harry back as harry ruts
against him and growls wanting to get to the sweet omega. i do the only thing i can do, i grab louis and run out.

"Daddy, please I need your knot. I need to be filled with your babies"

a moaned threatened to come out of my throat when he said that word but I needed to keep a clear head because he doesn't have one.

'if that's still the case in a few days call me. my brothers and I are going to be staying here longer than we thought. now where do you live'

the little omega shrugged his shoulders with only one thing on his mind so I did the only thing I could do I grabbed his phone and dial the last person he called 'lili'

"lou? Oh shit."

'hello, im marcel. I'm um friends with louis and I need his address for my brothers and i seemed to send him into early heat'

"Oh my!" the man starts crying "I'll text it to the phone. Please keep him safe"

i arrive to the small flat quickly and find two worried alphas and a panicked blonde omega. i parked in front of them and got out of the car to carry the distressed little omega inside.

"LOU!" the blonde omega screamed and ran over to me. the two alphas follow i'm assuming their mate. "one of you help him inside, this is both of yours fault. thank you so much for bringing my brother home but, who are you?"

'i'm marcel, my brother's and I met the little omega tonight at the restaurant he works at and he asked me to bring him to my hotel since his ride wasn't answering but the smell was overwhelming enough to send him into heat but something happened to make it even worse and I just didn't know what to do. Sent my older brother into rut two weeks early as well'

"Oh my, i'm niall by the way, the alpha that took louis is liam and this is zayn"

'he better not touch my omega' a growl escaped my lips and zayn got in front of niall.

"My mate would never touch Louis. He is like our brother. and he isn't your omega. you aren't even courting him. How dare you make assumptions so falsely." zayn spoke with anger.

'he better not but, i'm sorry. my brother's need me back. please take care of louis and tell him to contact me when his heat is over'

"I'll tell him, thank you for not doing anything" niall smiled at me happily.

with that i got into my car and drove back to the hotel knowing how much fun I'm about to have when I get there and I just couldn't wait.

-
Wow two updates in one day, I'm proud of myself lol

-p ❤️