three

louis quickly hurried to the back to clock in and calm himself. while the triplets, even edward tried to find the owner of that sweet smell. they can smell it getting close and a smirk fell on there faces when they see the owner. louis heart raced as he stared at the beautiful alphas in front of him but he tried not to make it obvious.
"h-hi, what can I get for you guys" he said smiling. the triplets so focused on the smell the couldn't utter a word until edward snapped the other two boys out of there trance "i would like a scotch on the rocks and your best steak darling" the other boys let a smirk creep on their lips "can i get a glass of your best wine and lobster beautiful" harry winked. "I'll get the same as my brother princess" marcel spoke smoothly suprising edward. "I-i will get that right out to you gentlemen" louis look down at the floor wanting to submit for once in his life. "what's your name beautiful?" harry asked curiously. "I'm louis, louis tomlinson" with that being said louis went to place their orders.

louis takes a deep breath and grabs the tray full of drinks to deliver to the beautiful alphas and his second table "a scotch on the rocks for-" 'edward, edward styles. the wine is for my brother harry and the water is marcel's' edward spoke swiftly with a slight smirk on his face. " t-thank you" a blush crept on louis face as he walked away to serve the other tables. he returned shortly with their food while staring at the ground. the triplets silently thanked him. "can I get you all anything else" louis asked. 'your number princess' marcel spoke before harry could. louis began to blush and scribble his digits down on a napkin.
-
So I start senior year tomorrow, and I'm low-key nervous asf. Writing calms me so don't worry about me not updating. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone reading and voting. You all rock. -p ❤️