seven

Louis

i feel harry kiss my neck and quickly start reaching for my shirt but, marcel beat him there and in an instant my shirt was discarded.

another set of hands found there way to my ass and my body was loving it. edward moved his hands to the front and slipped my pants off. the sight of my purple lace panties caused the boys to groan

"g-guys, i'm not ready to be mated yet"  I panted.
"we can play a little but please let's not go all the way until I actually know y'all"

"Of course princess" marcel spoke and the others nodded in response.

Edward discarded my panties turned me on my stomach. His tongue swirled around me blissfully as harry placed himself in front of my face.

I slowly took harry in my mouth while keeping eye contact.

"Edward mooove I want a taste" marcel whined.

Edward just groaned in response but none the less moved so his brother could have his turn.

Harry pulled Edward in a kiss and the taste of my sweet spot was enough to have harry finish down my throat and me on the sheets.

"Are you okay to suck us off or do you want us to do it ourselves princess?"

"I can do it daddy"

And just like that I had two brothers throat fucking me at the same time and another whispering praises in my ear and I have never felt so whole and so alive.

-
That was short but yeah. Sorry ive been lagging it's my senior year and college apps and everrrything. I love yall!

What grade or how old are you? Do you have an advise for me?

-p ❤️