Eight

Louis
I woke up to an empty bed and no triplet in site. Only sign of the boys is the note left on the night table 'we had to go to work, there's been a problem. Liam will be there to pick you up around 12. We had fun last night. Best regards, the styles'. I expected to wake up to cuddles and warmth but, I just feel cold and regretful.

I gather my things and wait for Liam to text me that he's here. There isn't a suit case left in the room or clothes hanging in the closet. They just left, couldn't even tell me goodbye. I gathered my little bit of things and headed outside to wait for Liam because being in that room just made me feel sick.

The ride home was quiet and all I really wanted to do was sit in the shower and cry. So that's exactly what I did when I got there ignoring Niall and Zayn's calls for me to hangout.

I decided to text the boys
'hey, I hope everything is okay. xo louis' 

I didn't receive a reply that night or the next and if Niall, Zayn, and Liam held me while I sobbed for two days who has to know.
-
It's been a month since my little fling with the boys and I haven't heard for any of them since. I find myself looking over my shoulder at work hoping they would come in and tell me they all lost their phone or the had to change their numbers and couldn't remember mine. Tell me something, anything for why they haven't talked to me despite saying how much they wanted me. All in all my omega is hurt and I know now I am not good enough for an alpha let alone three.
-
"Lou! Go pack we're going to London tonight and spending the weekend! I think we could all use some fun. I hate seeing you so upset, it's time you went and let loose." Niall exclaimed happily while sitting down on one of his alphas lap.

I smile at him and reluctantly agree. I head to my room to pack some clothes and things I will need for the short trip. I'm actually kind of excited to be able to let go and release some stress.
-
The ride to London was long and while Niall and Zayn fell asleep for most of it, I couldn't get comfortable for shit. We get to our hotel and check into our two rooms, I get my own because I know how the boys get when the drink and I do not want to be subjected to that. We all go freshen up because we're going clubbing!

I decided to wear a tight black dress and some red heels because I was going to make sure I looked flawless and confident tonight, even though I haven't been feeling it at all. We took a few shots before we left because Niall said I should loosen up and that there is nothing wrong with a little liquid courage.

As soon as we walk into the club the familiar scent filled my nostrils, they were there and it seems as if my scent was noticed by them as well because I was being surrounded by the three alphas I been hoping to see for the past month.
-
Sorry that was short, I'm trying to get into the swing of things.

Q: why do you think the triplets haven't talked to the poor boy?

I love everyone who is reading this sm
-p ❤️