two

the styles triplets all looked the same but, all very different. marcel, the youngest, had short brown hair and glasses. he was the sweetest and smartest alpha you can ever meet. he was always afraid of never finding an omega for him and his brother's and he was in charge of the books for the business his family owns. harry, the middle, had shoulder length brown harry. he was the more care free triplet. harry acted like he didn't care it the found an omega but he really did. harry was the pr manager for their shared company but he mostly stayed home. edward, the oldest, had short brown curly hair. he was in charge of the company and his brother's. he was happy with what they have going on and doesn't think he needs an omega.
-
the sky is cloudy and dark in the small town of doncaster when the triplets arrive. They're heading down to see a plot of land to build a new building for a recording studio. The run hems co, a movie company, but they want to expand into something bigger. lamar, the triplets favorite director to work with, suggested doncaster as a lowkey place to send artists.

the boys walked the land with an architect and their assistant, a beta named Nick, they immediately liked the area and how hidden it was. marcel went to do the paperwork, harry told the architect how they wanted the building designed, and edward told nick to order everything they would need with the budget marcel set previously.

"it's time for you to celebrate lads, i recommend horans, it is very nice" the architect told them.

"very well, thank you for working with us, we'll be in touch." edward said shaking the man's hand.

the three boys arrive at the restaurant after sending nick to the hotel to get them all checked in.

"Table for three love"
'right this way. your server is just getting here so it will take a moment can i get you lot something to drink's

Before anyone could answer the sweet smell of honey hit the boys noses and their inner alpha's started going insane.

-
Hi everyone reading this! This is my first book and I have alot of ideas but I love taking suggestions so let me know!

I hope you all enjoy so far
-p ❤️