vampire boys and engage

Hey guys I'm back the reason why it's so fast is cuz I already wrote theses but never did anything with them anyway enjoy.

Blossom POV

Oh no princess is coming over here. What dose she want. She had two of her friends by her side.

" hey, Freaks of nature" she says. " three hot, handsome boys are here to search for something and you three need to be out of site, cause you seem to make them run" she flaps her puffy hair smirking. I hate how she think she can hurt others and get anything wants with a snap of her finger.

" I want them and if you ruin it I will make your life hell" she says, I know I am suppose to be the smart and understanding one but she is one bitch who needs to have her sluty ass kick (Buttercup already gave her lots. )

" So its true you do like having 3 in bed at the same time, never know brain eater" Buttercup says smirking. "and you don't mind witch gender either "

Buttercup you are actually getting for trouble and right in front of me. I actually don't mind she deserve this.

"What did you say freak" she says staring right at her as if she just slap her. " you are not saying what I think you are saying "

"I think she just told you the truth princess brains:" I say helping my sis out. Princess look shock of it to. I wish she just walk away but no she continued

"You know what you are freaks of this town no the whole damn world" she yells " you all deserve to rot in hell "

"I thought being in front of you was hell brain eater" buttercup yelled at her. She look tick off. Really tike off.

"You are all something else cause you have no friend ,no real family you all got no one " she yells " I hate all of you ,you freaks should be lock up were we cant see your ugly faces" she says.

"p-please stop f-fighting ,please" Bubbles says " what did w-we do to you" she ask with tears in her eyes

"well you are not like use all of you have … have" she starts to say then " YOU ALL DON'T DESUVE TO LIVE , YOU ALL ARE USELESS AND ARE NOTHING LIKE US"

" STOP HURTING MY SISTERS OR I WILL KILL YOU THIS TIME BITCH" she yells. She never threaten some one like that( well in front of me) and never in my life I seen her eyes with so much hate.

"Yeah right fre-" I stopped her before she said anything else

" SHUT UP," I say . They all turned to me looking at me. " leave us alone princess, all we want is to be left alone, so don't fucking start a fight knowing you will lose" I say with pure anger but I did not yell but they are staring at me like I just pop up( I think its because I swore )

"WHY THE HELL SHOUL-"she starts but she stops to see buttercup up and right in front of her.( staring at her with those eyes.

"cause right know every one is looking at us" she says with a tone that has no emotion in it at all.

I look all around to find we had a fight right in front of every one. They all were either liking or waiting for some cat fights. Princess look at every one and started yelling at them. I didn't listen cause I was heading to the hall with my sisters by me.