we are in trouble and the surprise

Buttercups POV

I was walking around to find every one moving by me and my sisters with food or cloths. That is weird. We are suppose to stay in the boys room but we got out through the vents (me and my sisters don't listen ). We all had to duck or move out of the way. Its hard to when you are in these cloths. We change cloths again.

Bubbles had on a white tank top with one blue side ways line, blue jean short sleeve jacket (goes to her waist), blue jean skirt, blue high heel sandals, pink lip gloss lips and blue eye shadow also pink blush.

Blossom has on a red long sleeve shirt but it was cut to the bottom of her boobs showing her hot pink tank top under it, red skirt with hot pink under it, hot pink high heel shoes, red lips, a little bit of red eye shadow.

Me, well I have on a black top (shows my shoulders and the sleeves go to my elbows) with green skulls every where on it , black Minnie skirt with one green skull on the left ( green outlining), green boots ( goes to her knees), green lips, black eye liner.

" what the hell is going on" I say

" I don't know but lets find out" blossom says

" you guys are sure the boys wont mind us leaving the rooms" bubbles says, she is so nice and good, I will never be like that..

" yes bubbles they wont find out" I say that's when I see Dexter coming our way holding a book.

" hi Dexter" bubbles says happily he looks up and comes over to us.

" what do you girls want" he says

" we would like to know what the hell is going on" I says to him.

" you don't know" he says " there is a ball tonight, all of the ten monsters are coming here"

I wander why the boys didn't tell us. I really don't care if we go or not. I hope none of the monsters eat us.

" that sounds great" bubbles says " I hope we get to go"

" of course you are going" Dexter says " the boys are going that means you are going"

" yeah" bubbles says happily " we are going to a ball and its going to be our first"

" Dexter do you know where the boys are" blossom asked as bubbles was in dream land.

" um yes they are out of town to take care of some business" Dexter says " I really love to stay and chat about this but I have work to do"

Then he walk away. I wander what that nerd dose for fun. I hope I never find out.

" well now we know what every one is so busy about" blossom say " what do we do now"

" I say go look around" I say still in to check out this place.

" well it is sunny out" blossom says

" we can look at the garden" bubbles says looking out the window we are standing by.

" that sounds cool" I says as walking towards the first floor, " can we take the elevator please this shoes are killing me"