Witches potion

Ok I know it's been. While but I've been busy with work it's a part time job an I have to sleep at my sister's house butterflyxAmir (check out her books) because it's quicker to jus stay at her house because it's much closer but I made a couple of chapters jus passed out before I got to publish them  idk y I didn't when I was making other chapters but ehh oh well enjoy the chapters

Bubbles POV

Well its been 7 hours after the wolf came and well me and my sisters are being guard every place we are. The boys are out on duty. They have to take care of something. They even told all the guard to not let us out of their sight.

"hey bubbles can you turn it up more" I hear my Sister Buttercup say

"sure" I say as I turn it up.

We are in the kitchen and watching TV. There 20 guards around us. 10 are in the room with us and ten are watching out side. There was suppose to be 40 but thank god Him said it was to much. All three of us are already tired of this protected thing. Its get annoying having eyes watch your every move.

I am in a blue dress, it had sleeves but up to my elbow and goes towards my knees. I have flat blue shoes on and only Black eye liner.

Blossom (who is sitting by me in a chair) is wearing shorts that are dark red with a small pink heart on it and a pink tight t-shirt that has red outlining (she also has on a pink hearted belt). She has on red and pink tennis shoes and black eye liner.

Buttercup (who is across from me and Blossom) is wearing a green wavy skirt (goes to the middle of her thigh) that has on it a dark green rose. A dark green tank top with a light green rose on the bottom corner with a green short sleeve jacket (its goes right beneath her breast). She has on green sandals with black eye liner.

Well we are bored to death. Nothing to do. We cant go outside or to anywhere without a least 20 guards by us.

"where the hell is that drink I order" I hear Buttercup say in a pissed mood (I wouldn't blame her).

"I hope it gets here soon" I say, I wasn't mad just annoyed.

"it will" Blossom says . She was mad and annoyed but didn't want to show it that much.

We were waiting for drinks we asked for an hour ago.

"here you are miss" a maid says " I am sorry but some how I just black out for no reason"

She gave me my Pepsi. I look over seeing the maid my sisters theirs.

"thank you " I say smiling because I wasn't mad at her only the staring eyes.

I toke a sip of it and suddenly wanted more. I look over at my sisters seeing their glasses empty. I couldn't help myself but I drank my whole cup to.

Berserks POV

"yes they drank it" I says outside of the room the girls are in.

"this is the best idea you ever had Berserk" brute says

"I know right" berserk says

"so they will hate the ruffs and try to kill them right" brute says with a smile

" yep then they will be ours" I say as she blushes.

"where is brat" brute says while looking back and forth.

"she was suppose to came right back after she put the potion in the drink" I say

Then our blond sister came running with something in her hand.