forced love

I don't talk much but enjoy -/////-

Buttercups POV

I was standing there shock, why the hell me, I didn't even know him only that he was vampire and very sexy hot teen. WHAT THE HELL. Stop thinking about it don't think about it at all. Oh crap what am I ganna tell my sister. Hey sis I'm engaged , oh and its butch the vampire, that wound be so bad ,what to do what to do.

Then the door knob move. Oh no, I hide the necklace and acted normal (well not normal cause am engaged to butch).

"Buttercup" bubbles says as she come towards me. " you were not outside to meet us , so I got worried and come looking"

"Oh sorry bubs, I got sidetracked" I say " lets go, we ganna be late" walking out the door and to the outside

that I wish for more action and I got it.

As I saw blossom I was thinking maybe I'll tell them. I mean they are my family

TWO DAYS LATER

Blossom POV

Well it's a Sunday and is raining. It's me and my sisters day off too. I was in our small living room when I heard a BANG from Buttercups room. What is that girl up to lately, she keeps her neck hidden and acts weird. I wander if something happened.

BANG

that's it what's wrong with that girl. I ran to her door and look who's there too bubbles.

"BUTTERCUP WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled as I banged her door, no answer but bubbles kept asking her if she was okay. She still said nothing. After about an hour she finally opened looking pissed off and tired.

" WHAT" she says and she has her neck covered again

"We kept hearing bangs so we what to know what you are doing" I say " and why do you have you r neck cover do you have a bruise or bite we would like to know buttercup we are worried about you "

"Promise not to tell anyone" she says as looking scared

"Why" bubbles says

" just promise me you wont tell any one" she says getting pissed again

" we promise" we both say

"Um you know those three boys who were looking for something" she says holding her neck and blushing. She never dose every one knows buttercup Utonium never blushes.

"Yea what about them" Bubbles asked

"well butch found what he was looking for" she says " and so did his brothers" ( she was blushing again)

"What was it buttercup" I say. What is she hiding that she's blushing for it.

" all three of them wanted brides and butch chose me for his" she says revealing a green cross and that meant only one ,engaged. My sister is engaged to a vampire, crap, I feel anger and sorry for her

"Omg Buttercup your engaged to the most wanted guy in the world" Bubbles says happily " you are so lucky"

" I don't feel like it" she says " I don't even know him, I mean he's hot but why chose me, I don't know if am ready" looking freaked out and red.