new home

I'll be making thee more since I didn't make any yesterday

Blossom POV

Damn butch looks very angry. Good thing am not them. Butch has buttercup in his arms still. Buttercup's face is so red. He was making sure she was alright.

Me and bubbles are still trying to avoid rex and tax. When tax finely got me and was holding me by my waist.

" you are a very cute toy," tax says "can I play with her now zeck" zeck kept his eyes on butch. But nodded

He was about to cut or bite me when I'll I could see was red. Then I was being hold bridal style by none other then brick. We were on the ground but a little far from where bubbles was standing.

Rex was about to charge at bubbles when blue was seen. There was boomer in front of bubbles.

" oh look, they are all here now" zeck says looks at butch , " I know why you pick her she has a great ass"

" why you little dum ass , don't you touch her again." butch yells to zeck.

" what's going on" bubbles says behind boomer.

" nothing sweaty" boomer says to her

I look up to see brick staring at me, I know I was red. I look away when I heard butch jump from the tree to the ground right next to me and brick and softly puting buttercup down. She was still red. Then I feel brick put me down slowly. I was right next to buttercup. I see butch face (if only looks could kill). All three of them look like that. I see boomer vanish with bubbles then appear right beside me. Then what they say next was very surprising.

" go home" brick says

" w-what" I say

'"you girls have to go home now" butch says trying to calm him self down. But not working at al I think he's going to kill zeck.

" why should we" buttercup says ,the blush lift her face. ( good job buttercup make him more madder)

" cause if you don't, am going to hold you again" butch says looking at buttercup with a determined face, I think he wants to do it again. That made her red again.

" come on buttercup" I say pushing her and bubbles away.

We all didn't look back just kept running. After about 15 minutes we were in our house panting like crazy. We all toke a seat in our living room when I feel something on my hands and to see it was blood. I look at buttercup who had it dripping down. It wasn't big. We all started to calm down for a minute knowing we were very late for work. I mad buttercup change and let me wash her cloths.

" blossom do you think they are all right" bubbles asked me

" they should be fine bubbles" I say still out of breath.

Soon we all go to bed tried. I was thinking and hoping they were safe. I soon felt darkness fall upon my eyes and soon was a sleep.

TOMORROW

Buttercup POV

How can I listen to the teacher with yesterday still in mind. I am in my homeroom. I look at the cut on my neck that was covered and so was my necklace. Butch was so anger I hope he is all right. I remember when he said he will come for me in the bathroom . I wander when that will happen I hope he doesn't come for me now. I put my head down and tried to sleep when .