mojo an the dogs are back

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wasn't here 😉😉 PS ya it's butterfly your welcome Alex.

Buttercups POV

Here we are with our new friend, Tiffany. She knows every thing about this place and will help us out every now and then. I really want to know cause I guess I am living here now so what the heck.

"alright what do you like to know" Tiffany says while walking with us out room.

"well" Bubbles says "what do we like to know"

"I got it" Blossom says then smiles " who is this Mojo person and those three wolfs that almost ate us"

" that crazy monkey-wolf ass" Tiffany says " he is a total freak"

"why is this mojo person such a threat then" Bubbles says

" he is smart but weird at the same time" Tiffany says "he what's the world to be controlled by wolfs not Vampires"

"but aren't the vampires the strongest so that's why the are the rulers" Blossom says

" your right but they don't think that " Tiffany says " no matter how many times the vampires beat them he doesn't quit"

"he is going to take it by force" Blossom says

"yep" Tiffany says as we turn anther corner " and those three boys are his adopted sons"

" why dose he hate him and the boys so much" Bubbles ask.

"you see Brick, Boomer, and Butch are Him sons and mojo hate the fact he had kids and he didn't" Tiffany says

"wait that doesn't make no sent " I say

"you see Him and Mojo used to be Best friends and never could be separated" Tiffany says " but when Mojo got at girl friend and Him had to take the throne"

" awwww" Bubbles says " Mojo found some one that's so cute"

"yeah but she fell for Him and him fell for her" Tiffany says " it was so unexpected , she never told Mojo and him didn't tell him ether"

"there are always secrets" I say

" Mojo had no clue his best friend was in love with his lover" Tiffany says " then when they were all 18 teen, mojo found out about it and saw how much he didn't know, he thought Him put her up to it but she just wanted to be with Him"

"wow I never knew that could happen like that" blossom says

"believe it" Tiffany says " mojo left and came back wanting to fight Him but he lost and still said he will take everything he cares about, then he heard about the powers of dark and wanted him to finish him but cant"

"that's what happen, just cause of a women" I say

"oh and by the way " Tiffany says " every one is talking about what happen with you girls"

"what everyone knows" Bubbles says " I hope they don't think we are dangerous"

"nope" Tiffany says " they cant say anything about it outside of the castle and don't worry every one thinks your more then meets the eye"