listen and why

Bubbles POV

I don't know what to do. Boomer is staring at me. We are standing. He is mad. Now he is going to try to find out why we left the rooms again but we do it cause we don't like to listen.

"why cant you girls listen to us once and a while" boomer says while he puts his hands around my waist.

"sorry" I say looking down, (and blushing). "we just want to look around"

" why cant you wait until we are home to help you" boomer says "I really don't want you to get hurt, bubbles"

"we are never good at waiting" I say (its true), "but I promise I wont do it any more okay"

"alright" boomer says "but you better not break it okay"

"I never broke a promise in my life" I say "so I am not going to start now"

He laughs, I laugh with him. I wont leave the room again cause boomer was mad. I don't want to make like that every time. I have to find a way to tell blossom and buttercup.

Blossoms POV

There he is staring at me with not so happy face. I would to if I didn't listen again. His red eyes staring at my pink eyes. Both of us are on his bed.

"why where you in the library" brick asks

"I need to find some thing in there" I say blushing

"why cant you wait until I got home" he says

" we couldn't tell you" I say

"why not" brick says

"cause we have to keep it a secret" I say

"is some thing wrong blossom" brick ask with a worried

"I am fine" I say "I promise brick"

"then why cant you tell me what's wrong" brick ask coming closer.

"nothing wrong brick" I say watching him get closer

"what are you hiding" brick says (he is finally by my face)

"why do you what to know so badly" I say trying to hide my blush.

"cause I care about you and what to know what's wrong" brick says

"fine" I say "we were looking about the crescent powers"

"why were you doing that" brick says going closer to my face.

" we just what to know that's all" I say still blushing

"your lying blossom" brick says smirking

What a minute how did he know that. I feel his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer.

"why were you really their blossom" brick says getting his face closer to fine.

"will you be mad if I didn't tell you" I ask.