the wings

Alright this is the last chapter for today

Buttercups POV

WHAT THE HELL

There it was, green and black wings. They had green back ground with black swirls every where. It looked so pretty. I cant believe I have wings. I try to move them so I could go back and forth. The moved and every time they did green and black sparkles went around it. I knew I was a fairy but I never knew I had wings they look so cool. I just cant sink the feeling why did they come out when I looked at the mirror.

Wait a minute how they hell am I going to hide these. I could get blossom but that would mean going out and every one seeing. I really never mind what others think but this is so much bigger. I turn around to see if I could get it off some how but nothing damn.

Then I heard some one knock on the door. I cant let anyone in here. If they do they will see my wings. I am never looking in that mirror again. I have to tell them some thing to get them to leave.

"some one is in here" I say then they answer back.

"buttercup is that you" bubbles says

Its bubbles, thank god. I unlocked the door and grabbed her in and locked it again.

"bubbles" I say then I look to see her wings forming and they look like mine but blue back ground and lighter blue swirls. Good thing I got her in here before they came so every one could see it.

"buttercup your wings came out too" bubbles says looking at my wings

"yeah they came out when I looked in that damn mirror" I say to her still looking at my wings.

"me too" bubbles says "do you think the same thing is happening to blossom"

"I don't know" I say "but we need to find a way to get them back in"

"how are suppose to do that." bubbles says looking at her wings.

Then we hear a knock well it sounded like a fist pounding at the door. Then I voice that both me and bubbles knew.

"please hurry up in there" blossom says "please"

Bubble unlocked the door and I grabbed blossom in and bubbles locked the door again.

"you guys" blossom says when she see what's on our back. "what happen to you two"

"we looked in that mirror and then our wings came out" I say then I look and find blossom wings coming out. They were like me and bubbles but pink background and hot pink swirls.

"so we all looked in that mirror and this happen" blossom says

"yep" I say

"but how are we going to put them back in blossom" bubbles says

"I don't know but we cant have any one seeing them" blossom says.

"yeah we got that part but what about making them go away" I say

"alright I know buttercup" blossom says

Then I turn to bubbles to find her wings going away then they were gone what the hell did she do.

"bubbles how did you do that" I say to her