back to normal

Boomers POV

Why is it whenever we go out then come back to find out our mates are in trouble again but at least this time they are not hurt.

Me and my brothers went to the room where we usually meet up with Dexter. I have Bubbles still with me but she is on my lap. Brick has Blossom on his lap to and so dose Butch. Dexter is here also. We just got done telling him what's going on.

"so it the sexy love spell" Dexter says as he goes into his bag and starts to grab bottles out of it.

"so can we get them back" Brat says, I almost forgot they were here to. My father had to go somewhere.

" yes we can" Dexter says as he almost out the door "but it will take about 5 or 10 minutes to make a cure"

"that's great " Berserk says

" what so great" Blossom ask as she looks at Brick with love.

"you don't have to worry about it" Berserk says with a smirk. "so shut up"

"you cant tell me to shut up red whore" Blossom yells to her as she holds on tighter to Brick neck.

"what did you just say" Berserk says as she starts to come closer to where Blossom was.

" I will make it clear for you okay w-h-o-r-e" Blossoms says with a smirk " do you get it now Bitch"

"why you damn slut" Berserk says as she got more angry

"wow I never knew you talk about yourself red whore" Blossom says as she cuddles more to Brick.

Berserk was about to say something but Brick didn't let it happen.

"don't you dare say one more thing to Blossom, red whore" Brick says with a glare at berserk (he is still mad about the potion thing), Berserk shut up and looked down at her shoes while Blossom smirk with victory.

Bubbles and Buttercup both giggled at that and smirked. Brute and Brat looked at them with a glare as they seen them cuddled onto to me and Butch more.

"what are you staring at" Buttercup says as she sees Brute looking at her. " are you jealous of what I got"

"WHAT" Brute screams at Buttercup with lots of anger

"I got Butch and you got nothing but that thing between your legs" Buttercup says with glare and a smirk.

"I am not a man green Bitch" Brute says "and the only reason you got Butch is your stole him from me"

"nope" Buttercup says with a normal smile this time then turned into a big smirk "he came to me all on his own"

"why you " Brute says as she shakes with anger "I AM GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A-"

" DAMN IT Brute stop talking right now and leave my green flower alone" Butch says with a glare and anger. Looks like she got stopped by Butch. Buttercup smiles at Butch and stick her tug at Brute.

Bubbles giggled as she hugged me more and kissed my cheek, I blushed a little.

"I love you Boomie" Bubbles says with a smile. How does she know what to say to me to make me go more crazy for her.