Part 14

Found this lock screen on Tumblr and holy fuck I'm in love, credit to whoever made this.

calum: "lukeyyyy, babyyy."

luke: "yes cal, is there a specific reason why you're calling me at one in the freaking morning?"

calum: "yes."

calum: "i want to get high right now."

luke: " and you're calling me about that why?"

calum: "i want to get high with you."

luke: "jesus christ, just call mikey or ash."

calum: "luke its friday... we both know what happens on fridays."

luke: "never remind me about what happens on fridays, ever and ever."

luke: "i'm still creeped out by hearing both michael and ashton masturbating on the phone when we called them."

luke: "and it was less than 24 hours of that time space."

calum: "well techinally we called in the middle of michael masturbating, when we called ashton, both him and michael were fucking."

luke: "why do you remember that? I should chop your dick off for remembering that."

calum: "listen penguin, i just want to get high, so you coming to my place or nah?"

luke: *sighs*

luke: "i'll be there in ten."

calum: "YAY! WE CAN HAVE HIGH CAKE SEX AFTER!"

luke: "yeah no."

- next morning -

luke: "calum, I fucking hate you."

calum: "for what?"

luke: "the hell you mean 'for what'? we nearly got caught by the cops yesterday for smoking weed."

calum: "you make it seem like weed is bad thing. if anything, its more good for you than bad."

luke: "of course you would fucking know."

luke: "goodbye hood."

- line disconnected -

A/N: this was a yeet outta ten, i would have no idea what to write for this stories after 3 stinking years.

anyway, bye bye bye!