Ch 5

~the next day with Luke and Nashi~
3rd POV

"How much farther?" Nashi dragged, almost slurring her words. "My feet are killing me!"

Luke groaned, rubbing his hand down his face, "Just a little farther, I can already see Magnolia."

The twins had been walking all night, and let's just say that Nashi has a low tolerance for, well everything.

They had finally reached Magnolia, boy was it different from their old village. Magic mobiles zoomed down the streets, engines roaring; shops and market stands covered the sidewalks; people were walking in large loads, covering the lot of the leftover space. Luke and Nashi stared in awe at the town before them, both of them feeling a little claustrophobic from the lack of extra room.

"Woah! This place is awesome!" Nashi yelled, running to a stand with small chains and charms hanging. Sadly, she wasn't able to make it to her destination, she had run into someone.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't see you there, wanna hand?" the pinkette quickly apologized. She outstretched her hand only to hear...

"You think I need your help to pick myself up?" the shorter girl interrogated Nashi with a glare, jumping to her feet and dusting herself of.

"Nashi! Are you okay?" the blonde ran up to his sister, helping her, "I'm so sorry for my sister's -" as soon as his face turned to the girl he choked. Blood rushed to his cheeks all the way to his ears. "U-uh, I-I um, s-sorry!" he exclaimed covering his beet-red face from the girl in front of him.

Who was this girl who just happened to catch his eye? Gale Redfox, daughter of Gajeel and Levy Redfox. She had dark greenish-blue hair that was held back by a headband, leaving to loose strands to frame her face. Her attire consisted of a shirt that had the sleeves ripped of and was missing its bottom half, around an inch of her stomach exposed; her legs were covered with thigh length long socks and black jean shorts; and lastly she wore combat boots the color of brown.

Luke didn't know what it was about her that made him blush. Was it her hair? Her pretty face? Or was it just her entirely. What really set his face to flames was when he took a small peek through his fingers only to see a small blush on her face.

"I-it's fine, I-I'm Gale Redfox," she stuttered, looking away from the blonde in front of her, stretching out her left hand.

Luke's blush faded into a slight dust of pink, "Hi, my names Luke Ashley! Nice to meet ya!" He quickly, and eagerly shook her hand, with a large childish grin fairly similar to his father's planted on his boyishly handsome face.

"Um, guys? I'm still here ya know?" Nashi snapped her fingers in the two's faces, bringing them out of the moment.

"Oh, right," Gale scoffed walking away.

"Where are you going?"

The green haired girl turned around and pointed to the yellow guild mark on her right shoulder, "To my guild, Fairy Tail."

The duo's eyes widened, she was a fairy. She knows where the guild is. They could follow her to Fairy Tail!

"Well, bye."

The twins quickly and suspiciously sped away into a random market, leaving Gale confused and alone.

They walked for a few minutes, trying their best to keep a distance from the short, green haired girl. They took one last turn and before them stood a large structure with an all too familiar insignia of an odd fairy. They made sure that they entered a while after Gale, just for, precaution.

Swiftly, the twins dashed through the slightly opened door, running for the nearest hiding spot. Which, just so happened to be a table that had been in a corner.