Ch 23

"Luke what the actual heck?" The kind, gentle, very angry beautiful mother screeched gracefully, "I left you with mother trucking Aries!"

Luke chuckled, voice cracking humorously, "And I left her with Capricorn! It's all good!"

"Yeah! He's responsible!" The young and introverted extrovert giggled, punching her small fist in the air comically.

Snapping out of her dumbfounded state, Lucy growled, "These kids..!"

"Psst, Luke... Luke! What are we supposed to do?"

"Nash, please stop making walkie talkie sounds. It's loud as heck," the youthful blonde scolded in feign seriousness, "The plan was improvised, so let's just knock them out as a team, because we have no idea what the heck we're doin' here!"

"Aye sir!" Nashi and Happy, who flew in through the hole in the roof, along with Elfman, Mirajane, Erza, Jellal and the rest of the Strauss/Dreyer family and the Fernandez bunch.

"Yay! More of the squad!" Natsu cheered, knocking out five sentinals with a punch, "Don't touch my section!"

"And that is?" Erza smirked, pulling out her Flame Empress armor from its magical closet.

"The right side!"

"The whole thing?" The group screamed, confusion filling their faces.

"Yeah! And?" The pinkette grinned, kickboxing through the men with fire for fist.

"Remeber kids, don't do drugs..." Sting yelled, building up anticipation, and signaling the kids what he was edging at.

In unison, all the children, including Sting, cried, "Unless they're free!"

"What! No! Sting shut the hell up!" Lucy yelped, whipping her foe that swarmed around her and her slayer.

"Yeet!" He grinned back.

"Twins! How'd you know he was going to say that?"

"I have that affect on children."

"He does."

Flabbergasted and confused, Lucy blurted "What the hell is a yeet anyway?"

"This!" The twins yelled as they collectively yeeted a soldier at two others, knocking out all three in the process.

"Whatever, I'm done!" The blonde bombshell screamed, kicking a guard in the face, "You two better not die or I'm going to kill you!"

"But we'll already be dead..." Nashi mumbled, a sarcastic tone seeping into her voice.

"What was tha-Luke!" Lucy screeched, seeing her son get punched in the face, his nose bleeding and his lip busting.

He groaned as he collapsed to the floor, "What the hell?"

His vision began blurring with rage as he saw a soldier pull out their sword, aiming it as his sister. The hue of his sight changed to a bright yellow, a gold colored flame crackling under his feet.

"Back the hell of my baby sister!" He snarled, punching the guy with a glowing fist, mimicking a regulus attack from the lion spirit.

Nashi stared at him in awe, amazed at what she saw before her. Her brother, the bright and bubbly blond, with bright yellow eyes and white glowing hair, a vibrant gold aura surround him and engulfing his fist as he created a path of his fire.

Since when could her sweet, kind, brother hurt someone the way he did to the half singed guard? His magic sure was a unique one, with extreme capabilities.

"Get up sis, we've got a battle to win," he grinned, outstretching a hand to her, which she took without a second though as his power began consuming her as well.

Orange flames surrounded her body, her fist ignited as her eyes turned red. She looked much like her father in battle, with an extra small debris floating around her, beaming with her beautiful fire, purposely following her like miniature stars as her hair brightened as well.

The two were like monsters in a book, giving off a very powerful magic presence.

"I'm gonna beat all your as-"

"Watch your language! I will still whoop you!" Lucy scolded, finishing with the groups that'd surrounded her moments before and moving towards the other celestial mage in hiding, trying to heal her, "Yukino, wake up~!"

The magic energy she released helped with a waking the white haired girl, making her stir in her sleep.

Blinking her eyes open slowly, she shyly greeted, "L-lucy? Where are we?"

"About to ruin another dark guild," She laughed softly, raising the mage to her feet, "We have to do our Unison Raid, or else this is going to.continue for a while."

"Sure thing but, I think we should hide!" Yukino shouted, ducking with Lucy to shield themselves from the burning light, as all of the soldiers fell to the ground.

The twins emerged from the rubble, looking normal and shocked at their surroundings.

"What happened? Why did they all fall?"

"Because I made it to my goal," Mr. Scott, as the twins knew him, began, "I wanted to harness a great energy, something strong eneto bring the end of the world. And now I've got it."

"Why would you want that?" Natsu asked, confused and angry.

"Because a terribly strong presence walks Earthland, and I have to destroy it. All my past that I'd told you was a lie, Lucy, I honestly just needed your kids, and now I have them. Goodbye."

And with that, the twins passed out and Jackson disappeared, with all of their magic energy leaving with him.

"What are we going to do now?" Gajeel whispered to Levy.

"We're going to let him go. He'll die in at most two days if he's lucky," She frowned, "That magic power has to go to something, even if it's cruel."

Everyone left with a discontent feeling, not having truly won the battle when so many lives were lost.

"Something isn't right with how things went down," Gale murmured,"That was too quick, and even if it doesn't seem it, too easy..."

The E.N.D

A/N, it's been about a year since I started this story, and I have really enjoyed working on it. I know I left on a not so happy note, but I needed this for the next book to be able to come in.

IF it's requested enough, I'll give a book 2 preview.

In the mean time, I'm going to work on other projects and maybe begin publishing the GRUVIA story.

Thank you for all your support, even if it was a really crappy ride.

I'm soryh to end it so sudden, but I needed the plot to end like this and for the magic of the twins to be revealed. I'm calling it Regulus Flame.

Anyway thanks for reading, and please vote, comment and follow to show support!

IF you like fanart, then check out my IG, Tumblr and Amino. I do speedpaints on my YouTube Channel (I'm just starting out honestly).

Thank you!

Later~

PS : Book two might not be published until late 2020 or the start of 2021 since I've decided to work on original material.