Ch 19

3rd POV

"DAD? NANI?"

As the guild yelled questions, 'Dad? Natsu's a father?!' Or 'Natsu? When did he get lai-'

"Minna! Stop yelling, you're scaring Nashi!" Levy yelled, her high voice echoing throughout the building, "Gomenasai for yelling but please!"

All at once, they muttered a 'sorry,' lowering their heads in shame.

"Nashi, Luke, am... Am I actually your um, your dad?" Natsu giggled out nervously, blushing, imagining the only person the mother could be.

"A-ah um... Well-"

"Yes," Luke cut Nashi off, doing his best to keep a confident voice on, paying no mind to the faint blush on his cheeks, bringing out his light skin tone, "And... Lucy is our mom... She brought us into this world 10 years ago, back in Runaway Village."

Although Gajeel, Levy and Mirajane were well aware of this information, it still brought an unimaginable amount of shock, and for the girls, overwhelming joy.

"Kya! NaLu has sailed!" Levy cheered, jumping into the air before calming herself at a certain realization, "S-sorry Lis-chan."

Lisanna smiled sadly, embarrassment displayed over her features, "It's alright Levy-chan."

The guild paraded in excitement, Cana drinking booze with her father-Gildarts-who had showed up to the guild unexpectedly during all the commotion so nobody but his beloved drunkard daughter would make a cuss about his appearance.

"Get your own booze ol' man!"

The Strauss family-former and current-gathered around Lisanna to comfort her, the older members quietly smiling and rejoicing in the new revelation of Fairy Tail's long lost blonde.

Gajeel was being squeezed to death by his seemingly frail wife, who was overjoyed about her 'OTP' finally becoming 'cannon' or whatever... He didn't understand anyway.

"Oi Fire-breath! Does that mean you've actually-you know... With Lucy?" Gray yelled at the fire mage, his voice and tone holding all seriousness and causing a small portion of the large 'family' to stare in anticipation. When the pinkette nodded his tanned face, Gray snarled at him, "I swear if you ever hurt my sister-! I-I mean Lucy- I'll kick your a-"

"Gray-sama! Language!" Juvia scolded, covering her young's ears.

He flushed in humiliation, hearing the snickers from his so-called friends, "Sorry Juv."

The snickers resuming, 'He thinks Lucy is his sister!' And 'Oh my gosh that was so precious!' Mainly from Cana and Levy, swapping giggles and slowly killing Gajeel.

"But, if Lucy's you're mom... Than why the heck is your last name Ashley? Did she get married to some snob and change her name?" Natsu panicked, silencing most of the guild while lighting up a laughter in the twins.

Luke struggled to catch his breath through his strangling fit, "N-no! I-it was just a cover-Natsu!" And resuming to slap his sister in the back as they choked on air.

Matching his hair, he stuttered out an 'oh' and hid in his scaly scarf, "Don't you think we should start, y'know... Saving Luce?"

Snapping out of their short moment of horse-like laughter, the two nodded, rushing towards their bluenette 'aunt.'

"Alright, Nastu's right guys. Put down your booze Cana," Levy instructed, ignoring the brunettes whine, "With the teams, adding Gildarts to Natsu's, we're going to storm the place like we discussed. We're gonna do a stealth attack, so everybody, please get some rest tonight, tomorrow's gonna need each of you to have your heads on right."

The guild nodded, beginning to slowly leave the guild, everyone heading home for the day.

Well...

Almost everyone.

Luke, Nashi, Natsu and Happy were sneaking to were the map lead them, being the reckless bunch they were, and hurrying to save their favorite celestial mage. During their heroic journey, they got distracted by food. What? They thought it was an important reason enough...

After gorging on a few turkeys, a plate of ribs, fish, and some ramen, they were off once again. At some point, Happy suggested taking a train to cut the trouble, angering all three of the tired troops.

"Oh my gosh... I think I'm going to pass out..." Nashi drew out the last word slightly, a poor attempt to put emphasis on her tiredness. "Do you think we're almost there...?"

"Shh," Luke ordered, placing a finger over his lips with furrowed brows, giving him a menacing look resembling that of her mother, "It's right there, we can't let them hear-"

Interrupting Luke's light whispering, a loud "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" rung through the air as some sort of battle-cry, followed by a loud rumble of brick and a groan for the young blonde.

"Ah! Just forget it!" The frustrated boy yelled, ripping his sister from the branch they were safely perched on to run towards the building smoke.

As they ran towards the structure, Luke realized why that specific point on the map seemed to familiar.

'No way,' that building, 'It's our school!'

Passing midnight a few hours before, the sun began to rise, illuminating the flag with not only the school's 'mascot' but the mark that each soldier wore on their chest plate.

"I-isn't that o-our-"

"Yep!"

Eyes filling with determination fueled by her brother's, Nashi began tearing up the floor, the rubber on their soles steaming as they ran towards the back entrance, remembering the different routes, and scheming a plan simultaneously and silently.

Before they could make it inside, they'd have to pass hundreds of guards, if not thousands. Luckily, they brought Fairy Tail's famous Salamander along.

"Hey! You kiddos decided to show!" Natsu grinned, burning a few soldiers to a crisp, "Hey where ya goin'?"

"We need you to cover us, we know where Lucy's at!" Luke yelled, him and Nashi kicking a few guys where the sun don't shine.

"So blow stuff up?" His entire body engulfing itself in flames, giving off a Crimson glow, "I'm all fired up now!"

A/N, Hey! I said I'd update Monday, and it's Monday so... Here ya go!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because the next one is going to be action packed! I think... But yeah, I really hope you liked it!

Guess what? We're getting close to the end of the book! At most probably 5-7 chapters left, if even that many.

Anyway, to support me, please go follow me on Instagram @SagittarusMageChan! Vote, comment and follow!
Love ya,
~Later...