Ch 17

A/N, Since I remembered dragon slayer magic isn't hereditary, and you have to be trained by an actual dragon, I decided that they'd be born with better reflexes, which is how I explain Erza's reflexes for now. Of course this is fanfiction, so I get to make up reasoning as much as I'd like! I also thought that they'd be born with heightened senses like a dragon slayer, but without the magic. Even though Natsu gets rid of the dragon seed in him, I thought that it re-manifested itself due to him continuing to use his magic. And since they all have dragon seeds as dragon slayers, they'd have some kind of 'halfling' like for like in dragon cry when Natsu goes into his half dragon form, but it's be like that on both sides allowing them to keep the overall same look, and hair. They can't turn into full dragons yet, and Laxus can't do this as well as Cobra, so their children have lacrimas, but it's hard to tell because they already had similarly colored eyes.

Okay, that's all, see you at the end!

~3rd POV~
~twins~

"Luke! You're back from the library?" Nashi smiled as she hugged her blonde brother, smiling.

Luke embraced her as well, "Yeah, did you miss me?" He joked, due to the fact that the two were almost inseparable from each other, and had never been apart for more than an hour or so.

"Well I don't anymore," the pinkette girl claimed, stomping her brothers foot lightly and releasing him.

"What did you guys do to Nashi? She's never this tough!" Luke was flabbergasted, "She only hurts bullies!"

Gajeel grinned, "She's really not too different from Gale here, she's just more of a softy," scruffing up Nashi's already untamed hair.

"Yeah, she's got spunk," Laxus agreed, before chuckling, "But she can't play a beat right."

"Damn straight," Gale growled, crossing her small arms.

"Shut it, shortie," Nashi glared at Gale, her voice cracking slightly, unused to sounding that level of intimidating.

"What'd you say pinkie?" Gale returned.

"I said shut up!"

"I'll shut you up! Iron dragon-!" The short green haired girl was stopped by her father, who gave her a stern look.

"No using magic on them Gale," he ordered, squeezing her shoulder softly.

She sighed, clearly upset, "Alright dad," calming her usually raspy-ish voice.

Inside and out, Luke was smiling happily. He was glad that his sister was learning to branch out, and even stand up for herself against someone other than their childhood bully.

Nashi and Gale continued to squabble, soon their small banter and arguments turning into a physical quarrel between the two. Though the two seemed to have a blooming rivalry, and an inability to get along with one another, their bright faces said otherwise as the rolled on the ground, trying to get the other to surrender.

'She won't need me to watch her forever, she's growing up,' the beaming blonde thought as he watched his sister 'play' with  their new friend.

~Time skip~

"Heya kiddos, what'cha doin'?" The large pink haired male grinned, hiding his pained expression from earlier. He'd come to the resolve that the upcoming festival had been the reason for his delusions, and that he'd have to stuck it up until he could save these kid's mother, and get them home

Nashi laughed, swishing her juice box as she hung out with the other children in a large booth. She was talking to Storm, who happened to have a bright blush on his face, while swapping stories from their past.