Preview of Ch 23 | Author's Note

"Luke what the actual heck?" The kind, gentle, very angry beautiful mother screeched gracefully, "I left you with mother trucking Aries!"

Luke chuckled, voice cracking humorously, "And I left her with Capricorn! It's all good!"

"Yeah! He's responsible!" The young and introverted extrovert giggled, punching her small fist in the air comically.

Snapping out of her dumbfounded state, Lucy growled, "These kids..!"

"Psst, Luke... Luke! What are we supposed to do?"

"Nash, please stop making walkie talkie sounds. It's loud as heck," the youthful blonde scolded in feign seriousness, "The plan was improvised, so let's just knock them out as a team, because we have no idea what the heck we're doin' here!"

"Aye sir!" Nashi and Happy, who flew in through the hole in the roof, along with Elfman, Mirajane, Erza, Jellal and the rest of the Strauss/Dreyer family and the Fernandez bunch.

"Yay! More of the squad!" Natsu cheered, knocking out five sentinals with a punch, "Don't touch my section!"

"And that is?" Erza smirked, pulling out her Flame Empress armor from its magical closet.

"The right side!"

"The whole thing?" The group screamed, confusion filling their faces.

"Yeah! And?" The pinkette grinned, kickboxing through the men with fire for fist.

"Remeber kids, don't do drugs..." Sting yelled, building up anticipation, and signaling the kids what he was edging at.

In unison, all the children, including Sting, cried, "Unless they're free!"

"What! No! Sting shut the hell up!" Lucy yelped, whipping her foe that swarmed around her and her slayer.

"Yeet!" He grinned back.

"Twins! How'd you know he was going to say that?"

"I have that affect on children."

"He does."

A/N, Hey, haven't updated in a while and don't feel like the new chapter is ready to be posted, so have this lighthearted preview!

BTW, sorry for going MIA for a bit.

And if you have CoD Mobile, please friend me! @underratedmage I'm on lvl 48!

Aight, I'm so sorry for the slight meme-ing and vine references(kinda). Been reading a lot of memes and watching lots a vines... Reading cracks too...

Anyway, please vote, comment and follow to support me! Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr and sub to my YouTube! Or dantdm, either will make me happy...

Later~