Ch 8

3rd POV

As the night went on, Luke, Nashi, Nova and Yuri continued to fool around. Mavis just observed, smiling quietly to herself.

Mavis, unlike her siblings, hadn't inherited magic power from her parents. She was born with an amazing amount of magic power, but a special kind. Her magic allows her to see peoples emotions, and feel them, much like Meredy's sensory link. It also allows her to release large amounts of magic energy, in a somewhat sphere shape that is very lethal, and triggered by her will or emotions. Earlier, she could feel Luke and Nashi's pain, but now, all she could feel was their happiness. 

"Why are you crying Mavis?" Laxus stood next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

'I'm crying?' she thought to herself, touching her cheek, her fingers meeting the salty liquid streaming down her cheeks, "No reason papa, I'm just really happy right now."

"Ok, if you say so," he stood up, pecked her light skinned cheek, and walked towards the kitchen to help his wife with dinner.

"Hey Mavis! Come join us!" Nova yelled, waving her over.

~In the kitchen~

"Hey Mirajane, is it just me or do those kids seem familiar?" Laxus asked, leaning over the counter, cocking an eyebrow.

Mira stopped with her cooking, closing her eyes tightly as her mouth pulled into a tight line.

Laxus continued, "Don't they kind of remind you of..." both there eyes opened wide.

"Y-yeah, the girl looks just l-like her, and the boy has her b-blonde h-hair," she stuttered, bringing her hand up to her face, covering her mouth; slowly, the tears started pouring down her pale white cheeks, a slight blush from their warmness dusting her face. 

'Crap!' Laxus ran to her, cradling her in his large arms as she collapsed into sobs on the floor. "Hey Mira, it's alright."

"T-they can't be! Or else nalu doesn't happen!" she sobbed her dries gradually getting louder.

"The hell is nalu?" a very confused lightning dragon slayer chuckled.

"Nevermind, thanks Laxus. Want some orange juice?" she chirped, snapping back to herself and wiping her tears away.

With a nod from Laxus, she handed him a porcelain cup with a lighting yellow liquid inside, and much to his dismay, a little yellow kitten in front of it Mira always thought it was a clever idea, since he didn't have an exceed, and it was surrounded by lightning, "Not funny Mirajane."

"Oh but it is!" she giggled, spinning around. 

~with lucy~

"So Ms. Heartfilia, how are you enjoying you're stay here?" Jackson smiled, he was leaning against the wall, wearing a black and red tux, perfectly suiting his character.

"Seriously, I know you aren't this kind of person! Let me go or Fairy Tail will chase you until they catch you, and you'll be nothing but a pile of ash!" Lucy yelled, trying to break free from her arm and leg shackles.

He walked over, placed a hand under her cheek and smiled, "But that would be horrible for them, and you."

"What do you mean by that?" she gritted her teeth, pulling her face from him as much as she could from his strong grip, but to no avail.

"I'll make sure none of our guild mates survive. So you better hope they don't come for you," with that, he dropped her chin, and stepped away. "Just a little longer Lucy, and I'll have what I want." he smiled sadly, and walked away.

"They will come, they'll save me, and we will all get home, alive!" she looked up, her words like venom, as she glared at the back of his head with her eyes glistening with liquid.

"You better hope so, Luce."

She growled silently, looking at her chains, nobody was allowed to call her that except for Natsu. 'Why did this have to happen?' she cried in her head, gripping the iron bracelet she was 'kindly' given.

~At the guild with Luke and Nashi~ 

"So, you guys haven't been to Magnolia before?" Yuri interrogated them, clocking an eyebrow questionably.

"Not once, never even been out our home town..." Luke sighed, in all honesty, they'd had a pretty secluded lifestyle until now.

"Well, I'm just going to give a heads up, Fairy Tail isn't Magnolia's representative. So don't get the wrong idea," Yuri warned, stopping in front of the guild doors.

"Kids right, this place is a lot crazier than the rest of town," Laxus chuckled quietly, his voice sounding content.

"How come Aunt Mira isn't with us?" the little pink haired girl asked, looking up at the frown lightning dragon slayer.

"Cause she's already here," he pushed the doors open, stepping in with 2 more kids than usual.

"Wait, since when does Laxus have 5 kids?" someone yelled.

"These two ain't mine," he answered, pushing the twins forward.

"Hi, my name's Luke, and this is my twin sister Nashi," as always, Luke introduced, getting bored of this routine.

"Aww, there so cute!" a girl who looked a lot like Mira squealed, choking twins in a tight hug.

"Can't... Breath..." they gasped for air as she released them, holding their necks dramatically.

"Sorry, you two are just too cute! May I ask what you're doing here, and where are your parents?" Lisanna looked at them questionably, leaning down to their eye level.

Slowly, the twin's eyes traveled to the ground, a small stinging sensation beginning to make itself present. Other guild members started to ask the same questions.

"Yeah, Liz is right!" 

"How come your parents haven't found you?"

"Do they know your gone?"

As the comments continued, Mira, Laxus, Yuri, Mavis and even Nova tried to stop them.

"Guys! That's a touchy subject for them!" Nova yelled.

"Stop!" Mavis urged, even going up to some members.

"Shhh, everybody just calm down!" Mira tried, but no one was listening.

"Are you guys orphans? You gotta home to go to?" another person yelled from the back.

"Hey guys, good morn-" as a certain fire dragon slayer walked through the guild doors, a little girl with the same sakura colored hair crammed herself onto his leg, hugging it tightly while crying.

Luke looked over his shoulder at them, his eyes watering as he fell to his knees in his spot, "N-natsu Dragneel, w-we found him m-mom," he cried, sobbing quietly so know one would hear them.

A/N, and that's a wrap! I hope you guys are enjoying my story, if you are please vote, comment and follow! Who is excited for the last season of Fairy Tail? I know I am, but I'm also really sad, I mean I grew up with this anime, it's as old as I am, and this year it's coming to an end DX! Well, on a higher note, I want to add to this series with stories about all the other large ships, like a grUvia story, and a fanfic for GaLe and Jerza, and Miraxus altogether (because they are kinda side ships). So... I'm asking you guys for help with what you guys wanna read, so comment your ideas, and if you found a story you like and want it to be kinda similar to, tag me in it!

Well, that's all for now, K, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!