Ch 16

~Third POV~
~Gajeel and Nashi~

"Gajeel-san, why does Levy-san love you?"

"W-what? What do 'ya mean squirt?" The pierced male questioned, surprised by the little girls sudden question.

Nashi looked down at the sidewalk they walked on, "Well, she's very smart and kind, and you're more 'street smart' and rough."

He shrugged, "I don't know, he could have just as easily chosen Jet or Droy," he frowned, "I bet it was my bad boy charm that she's always readin' on about."

'What...?' Nashi whispered to herself, looking at the rough man in confusion.

"Enough of this mushy crap, let's go find Gale and Thunder Thighs already."

~Time skip~

"Gale! Get your butt over here!" Laxus yelled as he waved his hand at the young greenette, calling her over to the group, "What are you doing with this pipsqueak?"

"We weren't feelin' the library, so we were wonderin' if ya wanted to mess around with the guilds band equipment."

Thinking of jamming out with hus musical guild mate, the blonde's eyes lit up, "Heck yeah, the guilds been quiet without Natsu here anyway."

The short green haired girl greeted her father as well as Laxus, before turning to Nashi, "What're you doin' with my dad?"

Laxus flicked Gale's forehead, earning a small yelp and growl from her, "Calm down short stack. They just wanted to know if you wanted to hang in the band room for a bit."

Grunting at her uncle figure, she stomped towards the bacon of the guild, "Fine, let's go."

Gajeel did a lopsided smile, reminiscing of some of his moody actions as a teen that his young daughter reminded him of.

~Levy and Luke~

"Levy-san, do... Do you know Lucy Heartfilia?" The young blonde inquired, slightly shrinking into himself after his voice came out higher than he'd hoped it would.

Levy froze in her spot, dropping her book in the process, "Eh? A-ah sure I do! She's one of my best friends! Why, do you know Lu-chan?"

Luke quickly shook his head no, "N-no!" He squeaked, "She's just one of my favorite w-wizards!"

The bluenette nodded, reaching down to pick up the book she'd dropped, "Ah, I should really be getting back to my research on your mom's kidnapping. Let me just drop you off at the guild."

"Okay Levy-san," Luke frowned slightly, the smiled as he realized his mom had people who really cared about her.

~Lucy~

"Hey! D-dont touch me!" The blonde yelled with a high and horse voice ash tried her best to back away from the fear striking smirk.

Pulling the chain on her neck tighter, he grinned as he smelt her hair, causing Lucy to whimper, "Aw geez, I can still smell that flame bastard on you from all that time ago, y'all two must've spent a lot of time together, ne?"

"How the heck can you smell him? Unless..." She glared at him with shock and fear in her eyes as she coward in fear, "Y-your a dragon slayer?"

"Your equaly as smart as you are seductive," he grinned, backing her up to a wall, "The one and only water dragon slayer!"

Lucy cried silently, fearing her close punishment he'd claimed he'd give her soon, 'No wonder his eyes are two colored!'

"Y'know, if you don't start looking me in the eyes, I'll just have to keep punishing ya."

'Oh Mavis, help me!' She screeched in her mind as her face connect with the guards palm, right before being slammed into a wall.

"Natsu!"

~Natsu~

'Natsu!'

There it was again, that so familiar and real voice calling to him, crying out in fear to him.

"Lucy? Lucy where are you?" He responded, darting around to look for the source of the voice that tormented his heart, "I'll save you Luce, just tell me where you are!"

And once again, no answer. It'd been an hour or so that he'd been able to hear a constant yelling of her voice, making his heart ache, and eyes fill with tears. It just sounded so real, like it had everytime she'd called to him before when they went on missions or were attacked, and he was starting to think he was really losing it.

"Oh Mavis, please let her be safe."

A/N, hey everybody, it's been forever! I know I update slowly, but I just take sometime to come up with chapters that get certain things across. For example, the first few showed the emotional want for a father figure and how the twins choose to save their mother. The next few are to just get everyone acquainted with the characters and situation, as well as the pain Lucy is going through physically. These last two are to show how Lucy leaving has affected Natsu-as well as showing Levy being in shock of Luke's knowing of her, since many people not in the guild have forgotten her- and how Luke and Nashi want to understand live better, because they don't understand how her mother could've left the guild, or their father not finding someway to keep her there if there were so many different types of love tying her to the famous guild.

Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying and please check out my original story 'Lonely With You' starring Tom Holland and Sabrina Carpenter.

And one more thing, would you guys like an 'x reader' Boku No Hero Academia oneshots book? Personally I'd enjoy an 'x reader' mainly about Katsuki Bakugou and his angst-y self.
Comment your thoughts below.

Please remember to vote, comment and follow!

Later!

Ps: check out my IG, Amino and YT(it doesn't have much on it yet) channel! They all have this username. I post fanart, OC'S, redraw and speedpaints mainly, but I'm open to commissions and take some request!