Ch 22

"Damn! We're out numbered!" The blonde dragon slayer hissed, backing up to his partner, "Do we do the thing?"

"What thing?" Lucy yelled, getting into a fighting stance, making a loud slap with her whip.

Rogue nodded at Sting, ignoring Lucy completely.

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

"Light Dragon's Roar!"

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

Simultaneously, the three slayers erupted, followed by a late, "Iron Dragon's Roar! Sky Dragon's Roar!" Once Wendy and Gajeel to get closer to the other slayers.

The canon began to crumble on one side, the celestial spirit recking the other.

"Hey! You guys almost got me! Don't ignore me!" Lucy scolded, knocking Natsu on the head harshly, "We've still got about 400 soldiers around us! And probably double that charging here with their boss!"

"We can take 400 twats like these no sweat! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu laughed, his fist igniting in flames as he aimed it towards 30 or so soldiers, swiftly knocking them down with almost no effort.

The twin slayers stood back to back, doth in fighting poses, "We can take out this side quick, just watch our backs!" They exclaimed simultaneously, freaking out the rest of the group.

"They didn't do that before I left..." The terrified blonde murmured, "They're becoming like real twins... Creepy..."

"Hey!" The younger twins growled,"We're not creepy!"

"Uh huh, whatever ya say kiddos..." Natsu hushed under his breath, a confused look adorning his spooked features.

The team began attacking as many of the soldiers as possible, already having about half down in just under 5 minutes. Lucy had been using lots of her strength to summon more than three celestials, and her energy along with it.

As she swayed back and forth gently, Natsu noticed and caught her before she hit the ground,  "Luce! Wake-y wake-y, we've still got a bunch to go!" As the blonde began to slowly wake up, the dragon slayer cursed under his breath and pulled her into an upright position, "Alright Luce, when I say go, do you're Uranus Metro thing, got it?"

The sleepy mother gazed confusingly at her friend, eyes widening as her brain clicked, "It's Urano Metria dumbass!"

"Whatever, go! Fire Dragon's Roar!" He cupped his mouth with one hand, pulling Lucy closer with the other as she tried her hardest to preform the spell on her own.

"This is a two-Lucy spell!" She yelled before being the chant, successfully completing it, a beam of powerful energy emitting for the sky as it slowly entangled with the etherial flames, creating a beautiful mix of hues. "Urano Metria!"

As the Unison Raid was enacted, Lucy felt as if she was lighter than a feather, her being going into a euphoric state as the magic energy left her body and she felt Natsu's burning heat graze her, giving her a feeling she'd missed so much. Although they'd never done a spell like this, it felt so natural as the spiral shot out from their bodies, almost as if they were born to do this. Her large, honey orbs glowed with his flames, staring wide eyed at his own.

Natsu had felt all giddy about doing a Unison Raid as soon as he'd thought of it, pulling his Luce against his chest and feeling her body be one with his own. When they cast it upon their foe, it felt like he'd tasted the best flame in all of Earthland, hdck, even Edolas had nothing to compare. The aura she radiated in battle was one he was a fool for, but now he was definitely head-over-sandals.

"Is it now, one-Lucy?" The pinkette grinned cheekily, panting burnt air and carbon dioxide in and out of his dragon like lungs, holding her on her feet to prevent her body from collapsing. All in all, it was a beautiful, romantic moment. Fire and destruction all around, their friends and comrades fighting an evil guild, a pervy celestial spirit destroying a large machine and their children hiding in a corner. Just absolutely beautiful.

Not.

Getting lost in the bubbly wizard's presence, Natsu began leaning in slowly, bringing her closer. Unfortunately for him, Lucy wasn't so easily getting side tracked, pushing his arms that were snaked around her waist off and beginning to annihilate the enemy.

"Shut it, Dragon-Breath! Focus on the battle!" Gray yelled, stripping his shirt and pants, leaving him in boxers, "You two can get a room later!"

"Gray!"

The ice mage shrugged, freezing another ten dozen or so, faint tattoos painting his skin.

In the corner, Luke and Nashi fought for freedom against the mighty spirits.

"Let go Aries! Your wool is just makin' me itchy!" The rowdy blonde snarled, getting fed up with the seemingly passive-aggressive speech.

"I'm sorry Luke! Your mom gave me orders to keep you here! Whatever I need to do!" She yelled, the last part seething a slight menacing tone.

"Oh cut the bull crap! You either let me go, or I'm gonna force your gate closed!" His growls getting animalistic, half his face shadowed by his hair. A familiar red glow emitting from his right eye.

She shuddered in fear, "Y-you can't d-do that... W-we don't have a-a contract...!"

His scowl deepened, "Or do we?"

Without control of herself, her body released him, Capricorn letting Nashi loose as well.

They sprinted towards the battle as their 'guards' bursted into glitter and clouds, returning to their home realm.

"How'd you get them to let go?" The pinkette questioned, an amazed expression etched on her features.

The blonde gave a blood curling chuckle, his face contorting evilly.

"Just a trick my... Friend taught me a little while ago," His usual smile returning, as he dragged his confused sibling off.

A/N, hello... Long time no see?

Sorry for the wait. And the cliffhanger. If anyone has any suggestions for the Unison Raid scene, edited version, comment please. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying life and whatnot.

Please remember to vote, comment and follow to support me! Follow me on Tumblr, Instagram and sub to my YouTube Channel for fanart!