Ch 12

3rd POV
~with the twins~

"Huh... Who are you two?" a raven-haired boy with a raincoat-like jacket that reached around his knees sort of like a cape, his pants were tucked messily into his boots around his knee, making him look tougher than he really was.

"They're new around here Storm, give them a break," the blue-haired girl requested, putting a hand on the so-called Storm's shoulder. She was pretty with a long blue dress with a fitted waistband and long brown boots that went with the water theme of her hair.

Sigh, he gave in. "Fine Sylvia, but the blonde looks like trouble," he glared at Luke, who in return did the same. It WAS 'fire and ice.'

The two hotheads continued to bicker for a few minutes, just enough for a certain blonde and redhead mage to step in.

"Stop fighting!" Storm and Luke's heads were bashed together, dazing both of the young boys and causing them to fall on the floor. As Nova and Charlotte stood back from watching the two, they high-fived, both proud of their work.

Looking up, Storm's navy eyes where met with golden brown ones. Quickly a small blush painted its way onto Nashi's cheeks, filling them with blood and color.

Simultaneously, the navy haired boy felt a foreign heat cascade over his face as it turned a bright shade of rose. He hadn't realized how pretty she was the first time he addressed her because of the shock and curiosity present in the encounter, but now being somewhat close to her while he was standing up gave him full exposure of her face. He gulped, not really understanding what was happening to him.

Was he sick? It couldn't be a cold, it's the middle of spring and he was an ice mage. Fever? Maybe, it was way too hot inside for him at the moment.

As his heart was be beating out of his chest, she spoke, "H-hello... I'm Nashi, this i-is my brother Luke, " she waved and smiled sweetly.

Storm was whipped as it felt an arrow went straight through his chest, it reminded him of the story his mother, Juvia, used to tell him about when she met his father, Gray.

With a red face, he replied, "Uh-um I, er Storm is-I'm S-storm Fullbuster I-I mean...ugh..." well, tried to.

Behind him, his sister and brother were cracking up at his miserable attempt to introduce himself. Just as he finished, a little blue cat flew over their heads, hands over his mouth as he rolled his tongue.

"You like her!~"

"Shut up you stupid neko!" the ravennette yelled, his voice splitting uncontrollably as he swatted Happy away.

"You two are so awkward, it's hilarious, " Sylvia chuckled in a monotone, arms crossed as she eyeing her brother oddly, "Name's Sylvia, call me anything else and I'll drown you."

"So, what are the rest of you're names?" Luke inquired, tilting his head slightly.

"I'm Rin, Sylvia's twin brother. My mom's Juvia and my dad is Gray," the boy with a sort of edgy haircut and light blue hair answered; he had almost navy colored eyes, very lightly tanned skin and a dark coat with black shorts on, just reaching his darkly colored shoes.

"Call me Lani, I'm Cana and Bacchus' daughter, an only child, " a brunette girl with two ponytails, thin cyan eyes, and an orange plaid dress on, matching her orange and white shoes.

"Salutations, my names is Leif Strauss, the elder child of Elfman and Evergreen Strauss," a black-eyed boy with glasses and a fancy green vest that had white ruffles puffing out the opening and connecting to his white turtleneck shirt. His pants were covered on the side due to the length of his shirt vest, he had his white hair tied back into a tight bun, a few strands loose to compliment his tanned complexion.

"Hi, umm... It's nice to meet you, Leif, " Nashi waved as she observed his very unique style, as it was unusually proper for a child their age.

"Tch, he's a bore. All he does is read and tell everyone what they're doing wrong," Storm added, a less than friendly tone playing at his voice and jealousy covering his features.

Leif retorted quickly, pushing his glasses up and opening a new book with a leather cover, "It isn't my fault if you disappoint everyone around you, Fullbuster."

Storm growled, being angry was an understatement, but he wanted to have a good first impression and did his best to keep his 'cool.'

After a grunt from Storm, they continued onto the next member, "My name's Rick Strauss, Leif's cool brother! " the white-haired, black-eyed boy beamed as he sat on a bar stool. Unlike his brother, he was wearing a black tank with some ripped black short pants with cuffs at the end.

"Hi there, my name is Carrie, I'm the youngest of the Strauss family, " a smiley girl with black eyes and oak hair giggled, shaking hands with the twins and pushing her glasses up with her index finger.

"Gale! Oh-um, hi..." Luke blurted over excitedly as he noticed the familiar face.

"Hey."

Slightly disappointed with his response, he turned to the last person in the makeshift line, "Hello, what's your name?"

She resembled Gale quite a bit, only with a slightly softer, more feminine face, thicker brows and light blue hair and brown eyes. Everything about her was sweet and peaceful, with her bangs slightly pushed away from her face and her hair neatly tucked behind her ear. She was wearing a flowy baby blue dress with a white tie around the lower waistline making the top slightly baggy, and lastly, her shoes were flats with a light blue tint.

"Hi, I'm Emma Redfox, Gale's younger sister, " she glowed as she stuck her welcoming hand out to Luke.

"Before you ask, yes, we can all use magic. I'm a script mage, like Emma, Storm is an ice-devil slayer and an ice-make mage, Sylvia is a water mage, Rin uses snow manipulation, Lani uses attack card magic, Rick uses beast takeover magic, Carrie is a mind manipulation wizard, Gale is our second generation iron dragon slayer and as I've said before, Emma uses script magic." Leif explained, answering the twins' question before they were even asked.

Gale, Emma, and Luke talked in a corner booth the rest of the day as Nashi hung out with the Fullbusters. Everyone got along and the day went smoothly, even a few friendly challenges between them.

"Luke, Nashi, we're going to my place."

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the new ships-I mean characters. Comment what ships you want canon, what you think is going to be canon and who is your favorite character or ship?!!

Challenge:

Since you have done so well, I'm going to make it a bit harder...

7 votes and 1 comments!!

You know how it goes, the first person to vote and comment is going to get tagged/a shoutout in the next chapter! Well, that's it, vote, comment and follow!

K, BYE!!!