finn balor

based off of "princess complex" by blackbear

also, i do not ever condone cheating at all. if you don't want to be with someone just break up. simple.

anyways, enjoy :)

•••••••••

You knew your boyfriend Colby was cheating on you.

Sure, it was sad, but you didn't think that you deserved much better.

And Colby was always good to you when he was around, you just knew that he was getting some on the side.

As you left the makeup booths, you were sitting on one of the many crates in the hallway of the arena you were at tonight, silently studying over your interview scripts for tonight.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" You heard Fergal, your best friend, yell at you through the hallway.

"Hey, fergalicious." You said back, giggling at the silly nickname you gave him back in NXT.

"Please don't start with that tonight, doll. I don't need Gallows or Anderson hearing that nickname," he said, looking around cautiously,"they'd never let me live it down."

"Alright, alright. So, what are you up to?" You ask, smiling at the Irishman in front of you.

"Well, I wanted to run over this stuff for my promo tonight and figured who better to run over it with than you?" He said, still smiling with his bright, white teeth on display.

"Sure, that's actually what I was doing anyways." You said, starting to work with him.

There was chemistry between the two of you; no one could deny it.

Conversations were never boring and always filled with dorky lingo, but, the silences were never uncomfortable.

Too bad you were too much of a coward to break up with Colby and be with the one you actually loved.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•time skip•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"That was such a good promo!" You said, complementing Fergal after you two had finished up.

"Yea it was! Maybe it'll catch someone's eye higher up." He said, winking.

"(Y/N)? Fergal? Stephanie and Paul want to speak with you guys as soon as you can." One of the crew let you two know and you both instantly started making your way to the office of the CEO and Principal Owner; it was never a good idea to keep them waiting.

"(Y/N)! Fergal! Take a seat." Paul said cheerfully as we walked into the door.

We both were pretty much kids to Paul at this point as we'd been on NXT under his command for years.

"So, let's get right down the street business shall we? Me, Paul, and even my dad think that it would be a good idea to put you two into a storyline. Now, I know, it's going to be awkward because (Y/N), you're dating Colby, but, it's just acting. No feelings involved. I'll have someone run you your scripts later on this week." Stephanie said.

Both you and Fergal nodded and made your way out of the office.

"Well, looks like we get to act like lovebirds now!" Fergal said, causing a giggle out of you.

"I'll see you later, Ferg! Colby just texted me." You said, smiling as you walked away.

"Bye, (Y/N)!" Fergal said, smiling back at you.

"(Y/N)! There you are!" Colby said as you entered the locker room.

But you also noticed someone else was here; Zahra Scheiber.

Sure, you knew of her past with Colby.

Who didn't at this point?

"Is this her? Is this who you've been seeing on the side?" You mumbled, but loud enough for you to hear.

"Wha-Why-How did you know I was seeing someone?" He ask, dumbfounded that you knew.

"I'm not stupid, Colby. Were about to break up with me? Give me the whole "It's not you, it's me." spill? Well, save it. Fuck you. No, actually, fuck her. Since that's what you've been doing for the past 6 months anyways. I haven't realized that I deserve better until now. So this is me saying "It's not me, it's you." Have fun, Colby. Find me if you want to settle this." You said, storming out of the locker room.

That was the first time in all 6 months of dating that you finally got angry at him for what he was doing.

"But I didn't end it. I just told him to come talk to me once his head was clear. Why am I so stupid?" You though to yourself.

While briskly walking through the corridors of the arena, trying to wipe your tears, you heard your name being called.

"(Y/N)!?" You heard the accented voice calling.

"What, Ferg?" You said, finally having enough of the cat and mouse chase throughout the hallways.

"Why didn't you stop-Oh, love." He said, pulling you into his chest, not even knowing what was happening.

"Colby has been cheating on me and I put up with it. W-What's wrong with me. Am I not enough?" You ask, tears now fully streaming as you so bed into his firm chest.

"C'mon, love." He said, pulling you into his locker room.

He sat the two of you down, you in his lap.

"Listen to me when I say this; you are the most beautiful human I have ever seen in my whole life. You always find a way to make me feel better about anything. Not to mention, you are drop dead gorgeous. Why do you put up with his bullshit? When he's off of work, he's playing, and leaves you all alone laying at home. You know he's out there with, God only knows who. I-I want you now that I know I can't have you." Fergal said, eyes fluttering between your eyes and lips.

"Who said you can't have me?" You mumbled, heart fluttering at the confession that just came out of his mouth.

"You're with Colby, (Y/N)." Fergal said, voice barely above a whisper as he rested his forehead against yours.

"I want you, Fergal." You said, eyes now starting lovingly into his.

Lips met as eyes closed, heat coming between the two of you.

Passion that had been saved for months on end finally being expressed.

Sure, you were technically still with Colby.

But your heart belonged to Fergal.

And you proved it by giving Fergal all you had, physically and mentally.

If Colby could see someone on the side, who was stopping you?