finn bálor

based off of "lonely" by demi lovato.

*WARNING!*:
•sad
•angsty
•lemon

••••••

"What are you doing here?" You ask, Fergal's blue eyes piercing into yours as he stood on your doorstep.

You had to admit, he looked good.

You were on smackdown, while he was on raw, so it was easy to avoid him after the breakup, but this was strange.

"(Y/N), you look so good. And hey, little man!" He said, as he took his hat off, looking you in the eyes, then grazing your body which was clothes in black leggings, a nude pink champion sweatshirt, and some socks, a messy bun adorning your head.
He picked up your beagle puppy named "Duke". Well, it was yours, but after the breakup, he decided you could have him, as much as it pained him. That puppy was his child.

After your breakup, you put all the love and time you once gave to Fergal, into wrestling and working out. The truth was, you weren't eating as much, but when you did it was always healthy. Sure, you weren't as happy, but you were getting better.

You cut about 15 pounds, and gained it back in muscle. You were probably the most fit you'd ever been.

"Oh, thanks. D-Do you wanna come in or something?" You ask, confused as the soft yellow light of your front porch lights illuminated his face.

"Yea, if you don't mind." He said, sweet accent ringing through the air as he made his way into your apartment.

"Not much has changed." He said, admiring the walls filled with your pictures from Japan.

That was where you had first met Fergal; Japan. You were an intern writer for NJPW and that's where you had met the sweet guy who played an ass on japanese television.

"Yea. Haven't spent a lot of time home recently. Yknow, number one contender duties. Duke here has been spending lots of time at Grandma's lately." You said, smiling at Duke as Fergal continued looking at all of the old pictures.

"Yea. Congrats by the way, you deserve it. But, that's not what i'm here to talk about." He said, taking a seat on your white couch and patting the spot beside him.

"What's the matter?" You ask, taking a seat.

"I miss you, babe." He said, looking at you.

Your eyes directed to the ground as he stared at your shaking leg.

"What do you mean you miss me?" You said, dumbfounded that he would say such a thing.

He just stared at you confused.

"When we went out, we never saw each other. Once a week at most. So I don't know why in the hell you're coming to my doorstep acting lonely. You know that's so selfish! All you ever did is leave me fucking lonely! Knees on the concrete, bleeding, from begging you to stay. So don't for one second act like you're lonely. You didn't want me, Fergal. You wanted me to feel like you didn't own me, and that's great, but, it comes to a point where it's ridiculous." You yelled, letting out three months of frustrations out.

"(Y/N) I didn't know you felt like that-"

"No, no you didn't. Because you're a good guy and if you felt like you'd hurt me, you would've apologized. But you didn't." You said, getting up from the couch, needing to take your anger out, but you resorted to pacing.