nick jackson

so if you can't tell Nick is my favorite of the young bucks :')

enjoy some cute fluff.

prompt #36: "You're seriously like a man-child."

••••••••

"Where is it!" You yelled, making your way to the playground.

Nick and Matt had the brilliant idea to film a "Being The Elite" skit at the local park of whatever town you were in.

The "skit" was supposed to be that you were looking for your "all-in match". They had been giving you riddles the past three episodes and you were just now about to "find" your match.

In all honesty, you didn't understand it, but Matt and Nick thought the audience would find it funny.

They had printed out a picture of your all in match which would be you vs. Allie with Rosemary in her corner while you would have the bucks in yours.

"What's this?" You mumbled but loud enough for the camera to pick it up.

Your eyes widened after looking at the folded up piece of paper and then Matt said "Cut!"

"Thanks so much, (Y/N)!" Matt said, smiling at you as you both went to exit the park.

"Oh yea, it's not a problem. Hey, actually, um, where's Nick?" You asked, confused as to where your boyfriend was.

You and Matt looked around for a few minutes before you found your answer.

There was Nick, upside down hanging from the monkey bars just like a kid would do.

"Nick?" You ask through a chuckle.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)! You guys done filming?" He ask as he was flipping out of the monkey bars, now standing in front of you.

"Yeah. Now c'mon let's go get food. I'm starving." You said, pecking him on the lips, before shaking your head at him as you started making your way over to your car.

Nick took off in a full sprint to get the front seat in your car.

Matt chuckled as he hopped in the backseat.

You hopped into the driver's seat and chuckled, mumbling under your breath, "You're seriously like a man-child."