chase owens (requested)

prompt #3: "please don't cry, i can't stand to see you cry."

requested by: Killer_Elite_SquadX

••••

The walls felt like they were closing in; your chest heaving the hardest it had in months.

You were having a a panic attack.

Sure, anxiety was no fun, but this was only your second real "attack" and it was worse than the first for sure.

Now, here you were, in the fetal position, on the floor of your small New York City studio apartment which you shared with your boyfriend Chase.

You heard a noise, but you were too far gone in your head to really think anything of it.

You felt arms wrap around you.

"Breathe, (Y/N). Breathe, baby, I need you to breathe. 3 in, 3 out, c'mon do it with me." Chase said, arms wrapped around you, working as your security blanket.

Chase was always the best in these situations, he didn't crowd you and spook you, he just guided you to being okay again.

Before long, you had picked up his pattern of breathing, his heartbeat soothing you.

"C-Chase?" You ask, nuzzling yourself into his neck, now that you were calmed down again.

"Hey, babe." He said, rubbing through your hair, smiling at you though you couldn't see.

"How'd you get home? You were supposed to be in Japan for a couple more days." You said, confused but happy, now looking into his eyes.

"I got the quickest flight home and your watch I got you," he said gesturing to the Apple watch he got you for your birthday,"sent me a warning that you were under extreme stress and you're blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing rate had increased rapidly; I knew you were having a panic attack, so I got here quicker."

"Why do you care so much about me?" You ask, tears painfully pricking your eyes.

"Baby," he ask,"don't you see how amazing you are?"

"Most times I just feel like a fucking burden. Like this, you shouldn't have been rushing home. I'm not that important, Chase." You said, tears now fully streaming out as sobs wracked your body.

"Hey, hey, hey. Please don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry; you know that. I love you more than anything. More than Japan, more than the BC, more than wrestling: all of it. You're too amazing and it sucks you can't see it. " He said wiping your tears as he pulled you back into his chest.

You soon stopped crying, and decided that you and Chase we're going to have a movie night.

You two were watching Step Brothers for what felt like the 9,000th time, when you felt his eyes on you.

"What?" You said, chuckling as you popped another mouthful of popcorn in your mouth.

"I love you." He said.

wrestling imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें