Meetings & Recounters

"GIRLS GET YOUR LAZY ARSES UP! WE HAVE A MEETING WITH TULISA ON OUR NEW TOUR!" Jesy screamed from across the hall. I looked at my alarm clock. 6:59 am it was too early to get up. I heard the clicking of heels getting close and closer and eventually, my door slammed open causing me to flinch and sit upright.

Jesy's eyes become wide and me being the oblivious arse I am don't realize I'm still in bed and a mess when the meeting is in less than an hour. She snaps to signal to get ready then I dart out of bed and begin getting ready. I conceal my freckles and wash my face. I put on a black long-sleeve bodysuit with a wine coloured skirt with thigh-high boots. I spin in approval from the girls and they nod. I put my hair in a sophisticated ponytail and we get in the car.

We pull up to Syco Records Management & Offices and we head in the elevator as soon as possible because our meeting starts in 3 minutes tops.

We arrive at the huge meeting room and sit on the opposite of Tulisa and another manager.

"Girls. As you know you will be on tour promoting for your album LM5 and with a surprise artist. You two are very good friends and known each other since your X-Factor days." She paused to let it sink in. To get an idea to who that artist might be. It has to be One Direction, "It's One Direction. Aaaand they are late. Miranda! Where are they! Ugh!" As of on cue they enter with the heartbreaker of them all, Zayn Malik.

"Zayn Malik?" The girls and I exclaimed out loud. There was no way I would go on tour with my ex-fiancé.

"Perrie, hey." Zayn shyly made contact with me. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him.

"Tulisa, dear, why would we go on tour with that." Leigh scoffed at pointed at Zayn. Liam and Louis laughed while Niall and Harry were eyeing Jade up and down. It's like Jade grew two heads or something.

"That has a name, Leigh." Zayn rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Girls, lads, stop bickering. You guys will go on tour, no questions asked, "Zayn do you have something to confess because of dear Simon's idiotic demands." Tulisa batted her eyelashes innocently. She only does that when she wants tea to be spilt.

"Uncle Simon?" he basically wheezed the words out, "what idiotic choices would he make instead of adding Zayn back to 1D?" Louis laughed and everyone did too.

"Zayn," Tulisa glared at him. Perrie could basically cut the tension in the air with a knife. She did not like Tulisa's idea of confrontation.

"Okay. Jeez, Tuli."

"Tulisa." Jade corrected him.

"Oka whatever, Perrie. Promise you won't be mad at me." I rolled my eyes but nodded.

"Okay, so, Simon whatshisface thought it would be a good idea for me to break up with you. He made me end our 4-year relationship, 2-year engagement." Everyone gawked at his response, "So he said that if I didn't he would ruin my career and I should have cared for you instead of my career but I was dumb and stupid back then. He wanted money, he wanted to be the good guy. He manipulated me and made me choose fame over happiness." I couldn't look at him. I couldn't listen but I had to. I shouldn't miss him but I do. I never completely got over him. It was hard seeing the ex-love of your life on headlines, billboards, and award shows, "I had to take the deal. I had to sign the contract. It was the only way I could see you flourish instead of fail."

Tears were forming in the brim on my eyes. The girls huddled around me and comforted me. The boys looked at me sympathetically, "So I couldn't think of a way to break it off without breaking my heart as well. So Simon did the job for me." Zayn finally finished and a quiet sob escaped from my mouth.

"Did the boys know about this?" They shook their heads meaning they didn't, "Tulisa? Is this true? Did you know about this?"

"Perrie. I'm sorry. I didn't know until a week ago. That's why I scheduled this meeting for today to discuss this. And that's why Simon resigned and gave the business to me."

"Great. Well. Have fun on your tour guys. I'm taking a holiday." I walked outside as tears starting falling from my eyes. I walked out as streams of my tears were falling to the ground.

"PERRIE!" Jade called out for me. I walked even faster and got into the car. I told the driver to bring me to my mum's house.

Everyone was standing outside the car. I ignored them and for what seemed like forever, I finally arrived. I mumbled a 'thanks' to the driver and knocked on the door.

"Mum? Are you there?" I knocked again. A tired blonde opened the door.

"Oh my god, Perrie!"

"Kathy!" We hugged, "What are you doing here?!"

I went inside and Katherine screamed for everyone to come down.

"I was having a sleepover with Caitlin." Two more tired ladies came down the stairs. Once their eyes adjust on my their bodies frozen.

"Perrie."

"Alive...in the flesh!" I squealed and we all jumped in a hug.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here darling?" Mum asked.

"I was in town and I just wanted to tell you guys something."

[CAST IMAGINES: Louis Tomlinson (2013) Niall Horan (2013) Harry Styles (2017) Zayn Malik (2014) Liam Payne (2021/Current)Eleanor Calder (2014) Little Mix (all members/2017) Cher Lloyd (2020/current) ]