Back Home & Sleepovers

a/n: the next few chapters will be short because i just want to wrap up the book..yes relationship status is coming to an end <3 BUT the last chapter is the going to be the best chapter :)

"Guys. I have something really big to tell you before we sleep." Perrie exclaimed.

"What is it?" Jade rolled her eyes. Almost everyone was annoyed ever since Las Vegas.

"No, it's not that." Perrie grinned, "well it's something like that." They all sat up knowing what's going to come out of Perrie's mouth.

"I married Zayn in Vegas!!" They all pretended that they didn't know already and clapped.

They all huddled around her and congratulated her. All of the boys were at Niall's house while the girls were staying at Perrie and Zayn's flat.

"Congrats, babe. But we kind of knew. The paps caught sight of everything. It was on the headlines," Jesy laughed and patted the blonde on the back, "but on the other side, these two gals are bitching about something."

The ginger pointed to Jade and Cher, both looked they were were about to cuss out everyone in the room.

"What's the matter with you two?" Hailee asked while she entered the room with popcorn.

"If we're going to talk about it, then me and Harry had a chance of being together but I screwed it up. I said something I didnt mean and now we're farther from being something than ever," Jade sighed and out her head on Cher's shoulder.

"What did you say?"

"Something stupid. It doesn't matter, we're never going to be anything anyways," Jade answered and closed her eyes.

"Cher?"

"I don't want to talk about it." No one knew what happened with her. After Cher saw Liam kissing someone else, she walked away—stunned. She never really knew what happened afterwards. Instead, she spent the night with Jade—reminiscing of what went wrong, she thought everything was going great with Liam.

But she thought wrong.

"Okay then," Leigh-Anne stated, "so what movie are we going to watch?"

"I'm down for anything. I'm just glad we're all back home together," Perrie smiled, "what time do you go back to the states, Hailee?"

"Tomorrow at 5 pm. This tour was so much fun, thank you for letting me open for you! It was a dream," Hailee spoke in awe.

"Of course, you're a great singer," Jesy complimented and Hailee blushed, "someone pick a movie already!"

"Titanic?"

"I don't feel like crying again," Cher muttered but everyone heard her.

"Again? Cher what's going on with you? I've never seen you so sad before. Is everything alright with Liam?" Eleanor caressed Cher's cheeks as her eyes filled with tears, "babe, you can tell us anything."

"Yeah we're worried about you," Jesy said in a caring tone.

"You barely talked throughout the plane ride," Danielle pointed out and Cher nodded.

"Nothing is fine. When we were going back to the hotel room two nights ago, I saw Liam kissing another woman. I couldn't see who he was kissing but it was definitely another person who wasn't me!" Cher broke down, "I'm so stupid for thinking that this was going to work. We barely know each other and suddenly we're dating—no offense Danielle."

"None taken. But you guys had so much chemistry! More than me and him, what went wrong?" Danielle looked around and saw Perrie's face in distress.

"Pez, is everything okay?"