Karma & Spain

"Hey Liam. Can we talk?" I knocked on his bedroom door and he came out. The show was over and we were all at the hotel.

"Yeah sure. What's up Rita?" His hazel eyes met with mine from his laptop. He licked his pink lips. My heart almost stopped.

"I was wondering if we could get to know each other. Because we are on tour together." I asked him and he nodded. We got out of his bedroom and sat on the couch.

"So what do you like to do besides singing?" I asked him.

"Spend time with my friends, especially my girlfriend. They're really lovely people." Liam flashed a smile. Of course he loves to be around with his girlfriend.

"How about you? Any hobbies besides singing?"

"Probably painting. Or just admiring nature." I answered and he chuckled, "what? Did I say something funny? What is it Liam?"

"You like to paint?"

"Yeah?" He was laughing so hard now. I just sat back looking dumbfounded, "why?"

"Just a memory."

"What memory?"

"So before Paris me and my ex girlfriend Danielle got really drunk and so we were playing dare or dare with each other. So instead of playing the actually game we just painted each other's body and she made me get tattoos of celebrities." He laughed. I cringed at the word ex girlfriend, "it was hilarious."

"That's complicated...?"

"God that was stupid."

"That's really...wow. That's just..." I was flustered. I had no idea what to say.

"Mhm I got a tat of Cher, Niall, and Simon Cowell." I bursted our laughing.

"Simon? Really?" I chuckled, "and you got a tat of Cher? Even before you guys got together?"

"Yeah. We were good friends on the x-factor." Liam laughed again, "I covered Simon's but I decided to keep Cher and Niall's. Her name is in the middle of a Rose. Niall's is in my bum because I was drunk off my arse." Liam showed Cher's to me and I absolutely adored it. But my gut didn't. I can't be jealous. I can't be. I have my own boyfriend and he has his girlfriend.

"Do you wanna grab a bite to eat? Im starving."

"Sure. Let's go to the lobby. Heard that restaurant there is really good." We went down to the lobby and saw Cher, Danielle, Louis, and Eleanor at a coffee shop. Me and Liam got to the restaurant and let me tell you, it was fancier than I thought.

I was wearing a red Reebok shirt with leggings and Liam was wearing just a plain white shirt and skinny jeans.

"Damn we were not prepared for the posh dinner." I laughed.

"Eh, food is food." He smiled at me and I blushed. What is wrong with me? But Liam's chant could get to anyone. So that technically means that I'm not doing anything wrong but going on a date-dinner, I mean dinner, with a friend.

"I'm thinking of getting the whale." Liam chuckled.

"They actually have that?" I was confused, what? They had whale?

"No I'm kidding but you should've seen the look on your face," the waiter came by and we ordered our food, "how are you and Calvin?"

A/N: just pretend that Calvin & Rita are dating. I have no idea who her boyfriend is and I'm really lazy to search it up. I know they broke up and all

"Great. How are you and Cher? Is there tension? I kinda feel some." I blurted. The last part wasn't necessary but it slipped.

"We're alright." Liam sighed.