Food & Feelings

We all headed to breakfast downstairs I saw Cher and Eleanor gossiping while walking behind Liam and Danielle, third wheeling.

Zayn had his arm around Perrie and she was all smiley and happy. Niall, Louis, Jesy, and Leigh were moving and groaning behind everyone still sleepy and tired.

Harry had his arm around me whilst he had his phone in his hand.

The lads and lassies wen to the breakfast/brunch area while me and Harry were waiting in the lobby talking. I wasn't hungry and Harry decided to stay with me. We started fighting for no reason.

"You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump aburpted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. His green eyes and curly hair made my knees buckle but soon scolded itself and held them upright.

"So are you! And you're such a horrible kisser too Harry." He pressed his skin onto mine. My breathing and heart rate becomes rapid and my mind races. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Wanna Bet?"

"Bet." As soon as I thought he was going to kiss me. He didn't. Instead he found a blonde standing alone and kissed her.

"What did she say?" I said almost heart broken. To be honest I was a little taken back at his actions but it was alright. We weren't dating anyway.

"She said it was amazing. Got her number. We're going on a date tomorrow."

"One kiss and you're suddenly her boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Is someone jealous? I can make you feel better. We are going back to the hotel room together, right?"

"Not really no but I'm going up to the hotel room anyways—without you. See you later." I walked over to the elevator only to be stopped by Harry as he gripped my wrist.

"You didn't eat."

"I don't want to. I'll eat lunch later," I said even though it wasn't true. I didn't feel like eating anymore. I had this churning in my stomach and an ache in my heart because it felt empty knowing Harry is slipping away from me.

"Okay. I'll see you tonight?" He winked at me.

"Sure, lover boy." I said and got into the lift. I walked into the hotel room. Locked the door. Took off my shoes. Slid into bed and cried. I don't know why I'm acting this way.

Why am I even crying? Me and Harry aren't even dating. I sighed. Then I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I wiped the stray tears away and opens the door.

"Hey Jade we brought you bre...why are you crying?" All the girls piled in my room. I didn't feel like talking, but I guess my actions spoke louder than words.

"It's nothing," I shrugged it off like nothing happened. I mean, nothing did happen. So there wasn't really an explanation.

"Tell us." I told about them how me and Harry snogged last night and how he kissed another girl. It sounded real cliche, but I couldn't find any words to describe it.

"Poor thing," Cher pulled me into a hug.

"So you two snogged? Hot." Jesy said. I managed to laugh a little. Jesy didn't really know how to emotionally support the girls and I so she used humor as a way to shield us from the pain.

"He'll come around. You love him and he loves you. That's that." Danielle comforted me. Then Harry walked in.

"Hey Jade. I just wanted to sa-..why are you crying?"

"Nothing."

"Is it that time of month?" The girls glared at him and I chuckled. He was so ignorant and so clueless but yet I still find him adorable.