It Isnt The Same & Concert Comebacks

"It just isn't the same." Liam complained.

"I'm not going to lie to you, mate. It isn't going to be the same. It's not gonna be easy either. You'll just have to work your way through it until she comes back." Perrie advised.

"You just have to keep your head held high for now. It's only a week." Louis said.

"I agree with Liam. It isn't the same." Harry sighed, "Jade isn't here and we have to perform without her."

"Harry, she's fine at the hospital. The doctors said that she's currently sleeping and they're keeping us updated." Danielle assured him.

"I feel like going back there." Harry said as he stood up. Jesy took his wrist just as Harry was about to leave.

"You're not leaving. We get that you want to be there with Jade but the show has to go on, we can't lose another person." Jesy said making Harry stay.

"Right after the show I'm going back to the hospital." Harry said deeply, "I don't want to leave her alone."

"Our next show is in Spain."

"We can't leave her here alone while we go to a different country." Harry reasoned, "what're we going to do?"

"Tulisa is flying her mum over here to France, hearing that, does that make you feel better?" I stated.

"A little." Harry slumped. Liam slumped with him.

"Oh look, the two lads missing their girlfriends." Niall pouted making everyone laugh.

"Jade is not my girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?! Is my girlfriend here?!?" Liam and Harry said at the same time.

"Yeah, Haz. Jade isn't your girlfriend, she's your fucking soulmate so if you don't step it up, Eric might!" Zayn exclaimed making Harry listen to every. single. word. Everyone looked at each other in silence realizing how Zayn had just set Harry off.

"Eric might what?"

"Have a chance with her." Zayn completed his sentence. Harrys eyes shot wide, "I need to go." Harry rushed out of the hotel once again making us all frustrated.

"We have two more days in France, who's going to tell him that he has to finish the tour with us?" Everyone shook their head, "Fine I'll do it." I mumbled.

*

Harry walked into the hospital feeling a feeling that has never been in his life before. It was a sense of jealousy. Jealous of what? Harry asked himself, 'Jade was only a friend.'

Harry walked into Jade's hospital room to find Eric, speak of the devil, sitting in her bed caressing her cheek. The pair quickly realized Harry's presence and Eric separated from Jade.

"How long have you two been fucking around?" Harry aggressively asked.

"We haven't been fucking around, we've been talking." Eric corrected which made Harry's blood boil with anger.

"Harry it's none of your business anyway," Jade said sitting upward.

"No id like to know. Because you know what, I'm wasting my time trying to take care of you when you could've let me know that Eric is happily taking care of my job. So Jade, it is my business."

"Harry I don't know why you're getting upset it's not like I'm a big deal to you." Jade scoffed.

"You know what Jade-," Harry couldn't finish his sentence. Instead he left. Jade's face was in pure shock. 'What was he going to say?' That question played with Jades head. She got up to chase after Harry when the nurses stopped her.

"Harry!" Jade shouted at the top of her lungs but Harry didn't hear her. He was too busy drowning in 'what could have been.'

*

"How'd it go?" Harry completely shoved passed the group.

"Harry, we're talking to you." Perrie said making Harry turn around.

"Go talk to Eric. He's the one that needs to be talked to." Harry left for his hotel room and the group all had the same expression all over their faces.

"Eric needs to go." The group all headed out to Tulisa's hotel room. They pounded on the door before Tulisa opened the door and all of them rushed inside. She slowly closed the door.

"What the matter?" Tulisa asked making the group more anxious then they already were, "Where's Harry? How come he isn't with you guys?" They all looked at each other anxiously and pushed Perrie in front of everyone.

"Eric. He's um-he needs to go." Perrie stated and Tulisa lifted an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"He-erm-he's setting Harry off and we can't have an angry Harry perform? You know how the last time went." Perrie replied and glared at the group for making her explain everything.

"Well we cant lose another dancer either can we, eh?" Tulisa reasoned looking at groups of lad and lassies.

"True," Liam tilted his head, "but Eric is creating so many problems right now Harry is on the verge of walking out. Would you rather lose your star singer or a backup dancer that no one really gives a shit about?" Liam fired back and everyone mentally applauded him.

"Oh Payno, you're right." Tulisa gave in, "I'll give him a ring."

The next day wasn't any easier. Harry was all mad and grouchy while Liam contributed to trying to make the best out of not having Cher.

But the constant whining and complaint every second was just too much to bear.

"Will you just quit it Harry!" Leigh-Anne snapped making everyone chime in.

"Harry just shut up about it! Jade doesn't care anymore and Eric is fired." Louis grounded for the tenth time in the past twenty four hours.

"Not my fault. It's just that whatever Eric says gets me mad." Everyone looked at each other and chuckled.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Oh darling, there's something called jealousy. It looks like someone has a case of that for Jade and Eric." Perrie smiled at the lad.

"But you guys do know that firing Eric won't help. He's just able to spend more time with Jade at the hospital now." Danielle pointed out and everyone gave her a death glare, "what? Firing him has its pros and cons."

"Thank you Danielle, you're the only realistic person thinking of circumstances right now." Harry thanked the las.

"Still not helping Danielle."

"Sorry, was I supposed to?"