Tough Times & Promises

"Harry, come on. You have to go see her sooner or later. Today's our last day in France for the rest of the tour." Zayn knocked on my bedroom door as he came in, "oh come on lad! Get up, off your arrogant arse! You're better than this. We only have a few more shows in Europe and that's it."

"She doesn't want to see me anymore, and I'm not sure if I want to see her ever again." Zayn sighed at me.

"Oh come on! You and Liam are apart of the sappy boyfriends club now?! We have a tour to pursue."

"Fine." I grumbled as I got up Zayn smiled we headed downstairs and everyone was downstairs with an uneasy smile. Perrie pointed to another blonde who was a few feet behind her.

"Claire." I immediately said out loud. The blonde turned around and jumped into my arms. I completely forgot about her.

"Harry!" She exclaimed hugging me tightly. It seemed like she was never going to let go.

-

"I can't believe that he forgot about Claire!" Perrie chuckled at Harry's behavior.

"I know!" Leigh-Anne chimed taking an apple from the fruit bowl, "I can't believe he's still with Claire."

"Beats me." Louis sighed as we sat a nearby couch in the lobby, "he's so hooked up on Jade he's forgotten about everything. Including a whole person."

"Why can't they just admit they have feelings for each other? We all know." How can two people be more perfect for each other? It's right there, it's destiny.

We saw Claire heading over to us and we swiftly stopped our conversation, "Harry just won't shut up about Jade." We all froze and looked at each other. Act casual. I said to myself.

"Jade? Who's Jade?" I blurted and I could see all three of them mentally face palm. I said act casual not dumb.

"Jade? Your tour mate?" Claire asked. We could tell she was a little confused. Sorry, a lot confused, "can you just tell me what's going on, Zayn?"

"Nothing. I mean it's a lot that's going on but nothing you need to worry about." Perrie quickly covered up for me. Claire looked at us.

"Oh my god!" We could see Claire's face light up with realization, "so is Harry loving Jade supposed to be a secret?" We all took a breath in relief. We didn't have a clue that Claire knew, sure it was obvious, but we tried to hide it as best as we could. To avoid something like this happening.

"Hardly. The only people that don't know that Harry loves Jade are Harry and Jade." Leigh stated, "I'm sorry. We know you really liked Harry."

"Don't be sorry. I never liked him as much as he likes Jade. God, how could I never have seen that? He always talks about her. Even on our dates and the first thing he said to me when he saw me was, 'Jade's being an asshole.'"

"He-he talks about her like that?" I pointed at Harry who was sulking on Liam's shoulder while we could hear faint motivation speeches coming from Niall and Jesy.

"He never shuts up about her." Claire confirmed, "Paris is known to be the city of love. Maybe love wasn't meant for me." We sympathized Claire, "I better get going. The earliest flight back to Australia is in an hour."

"You'll find your Prince Charming one day, maybe Harry wasn't worth it."

"Yeah, yeah I guess so." Claire left with her bags and into a taxi.

"We just saw Claire leave. Is everything okay? What happened?" Jesy questioned us when she approached.

"Had a talk. Turns out Harry wasn't meant for her." I spoke as we walked towards the rest of our group.