Posh People & Breakups

I woke up to a sleeping Zayn next to me. His smile when he's sleeping is just adorable. How his chilled face gets the best of me. How most strong arms wrap around my body. I pulled him close to me, I heard him chuckle.

"What?" I looked up at him.

"You're just so cute." Zayn smiled.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Ouch. I thought I was your fiancé?" We sat up from our bunks. Then I remember.

He hasn't broken up everything with Gigi.

My heart stops for a moment. My eyes open wide and I struggle out of his grasp.

"I-uh- have to go. I'll see you later Z." I stuttered and went to go wake up Jade and Harry in the back of the bus.

"Jade, wake up." I shook her up and her eyes fluttered open.

"What is it?" She groaned.

"Wait, where's Harry?"

"Dunno. I didn't see him last night, not after he went on that date." She mumbled the last part, "he's probably sleeping in Zayn's old bunk. What's the matter Pez?"

"I remembered something," I sighed and she perked up, "Zayn hasn't officially broken up with Gigi." She laughed a little.

"Perrie," Jade smiled, "You two are together."

"Yeah just now. And now we're getting married soon. I don't think I can handle this. We barely know each other after all these years and what if in the future it doesn't w-work out?" I managed to get out. Jade held me in a hug sympathetically, "People must think I'm a slut going after Gigi's ex-man. God I'm stupid."

"Shh, shh doll. Engagements take time. You can get to know each other during that." Jade cooed.

"W-what if I don't want to be engaged...?"

*

"Cher, Cher, Cher!" Eleanor poked me.

"What!" I groaned getting up.

"I got her." I felt arms pick me up form my bunk and carry me bridal style to the couch.

"Thanks Craig." After I heard footsteps leave the bus.

"We're in..." Eleanor said, "PARIS!" She finally squealed.

"Can you please get ready Eleanor? The show is in a few hours." A dancer, Rosè, asked El.

"Yeah sure. But I'm not even in the concert."

"You gotta look good though." Another dancer said. They were true, everyone, even hanging out backstage had to look their best. If the paps catch you on a bad day, you'll get articles for at least two weeks. And in this industry, you definitely don't want that.

"Okay, come on!" Eleanor pulled me by the wrist and took me in the other bus where everyone was getting ready.

"Hey Cher. Looking good." Leigh said as she groaned when the hair stylists started pulling her hair into braided locks.

"Jade. What color are you doing?" Perrie asked pointing to the tinfoil on the other brunette's head.

"I don't know. Told them to make it a surprise." Jade shrugged. We could hear the worry in her voice.

"And it's gonna be a good surprise." The hair stylist said.

"I hope so Miranda." She let out a breath.

"Do you know where Harry is? We haven't seen him." Louis came in and asked, the rest of the boys following close behind.

"No. I haven't seen him ever since before his date with Claire." Jade spoke.