Spain & Promises

"I have to go now," Cher whined.

"Why?" I asked as I wrapped my arms tighter around her waist.

"Because Hailee and Rita are going to take over while I'm gone," Cher explained.

"Who cares?!" I pleaded. I really wish she would stay here with me. We've barely started dating and I'm already attached to her.

"Liam you know I want to destress and have a break with Eleanor."

"I want to destress with you."

"Too bad."

"Cher, come on! We're going to be late!" Cher swiftly gathered her luggage and belongings together, "see you." We kissed and they were off to the airport. I couldn't drop her off because we had dress rehearsals.

"It's alright mate. They'll be back before you notice." Niall comforted me.

"Thanks," I muttered but I knew his words weren't as true as he intended it to be. Questions were running through my mind. What if she meets someone new? What if she forgets all about me and never comes back?

"Are you ready Cher?" Eleanor asked Cher as she grabbed her backs and lugged it over her back.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know you seem nervous." Eleanor shrugged as the two girls walked out of their room.

"Me? Nervous? No." Cher replied with sarcasm dripping out of her tone.

"Come on, tell me."

"I mean, this is the first time me and Liam are gonna be separated."

"What about it?" Eleanor squinted at Cher but then she went back to double checking all of her items.

"What if a girl tries to hit on him? What if he lets that girl get into his pants!" Cher said and looked away.

"That's never gonna happen."

"I mean it might." Cher sighed.

"Why do you say that?"

"Me and Liam aren't a serious couple. I mean we've barely known each other a years time and suddenly we're dating."

"Is that a bad thing? And if he was gonna cheat on you it would be a girl that he spending excessively large amounts of time with. For example, Rita."

"Wait. You think he's going to cheat on me with Rita."

"I said that?" Eleanor tried to cover up her mistake. Eleanor quickly tried to walk away from the situation. She only made Cher's anxiety levels go through the roof.

"You did." Cher started worrying, "god, how could I be so blind! I should have seen that one coming! You know what? I'm not going to Spain. I don't need a break? Who needs a break! Certainly not me, that's for sure." Cher tried to get out of going to Spain.

"No, no, no it was a mistake." Eleanor tried to convince Cher.

"Yeah, an honest one."

"I swear it's not true."

"It's fine. I knew from the start Liam and I should be friends and friends only."

"Zayn? Zayn?" I woke up and called out but no response. I got dressed for the day and went downstairs. I figured he was probably getting some breakfast so I checked in and had a meal by myself until he showed up hand and hand with another lady. I quickly tried to cover up and then Danielle saw me and waved.