Fancies & Dances

"Having a good time Li?" I asked him. Danielle was sitting in Jade's chair chatting away with Sam. I took a sip of my water. Everyone had wine except me, Niall, and Hailee.

"Yeah. Wanna dance?" I took another sip of my water and that question took me by surprise.

"Come again?" I gulped down my water.

"Wanna dance?"

"Pardon?" I still couldn't digest this wicked question.

"I said do you wanna dance Cher?"

"I'm not sure I can," I pointed to my foot but he pushed out my chair for me. Liam told me to stand on top of his feet so that's exactly what I did. He led me to the middle of the dance floor.

I hid my face on Liam's shoulder. He just chuckled.

"You're not embarrassed Liam?" My face was red and I picked my head up to go look at him.

"I am, but it's hard to care when you're having too much fun," he laughed.

"I kind of, sort of like you Cher."

"I kind of, soft of like you too, Liam."

"Oh wow, that was very anti-climactic, I'm going to have a drink," Eleanor sighed, "but my ship had sailed. And might I add, nagging works!"

"Huh. Never knew that would come in that personality of hers." I said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Just kiss her already douche." Zayn chuckled and Liam came closer to my face, "oh shit they're fucking doing it! PEOPLE GET OUT YOUR CAMERAS!" I laughed.

He came closer and closer and closer then lust happened. Our lips connected. Fireworks erupted everywhere. My heart fluttered to the point where it can't come back down anywhere. Butterflies appeared everywhere. His soft touch on my waist can make me buckle my knees and just fall to the ground. He smirked into the kiss. I smiled. Our lips separated and it felt wrong, so wrong. I wanted them to be close and together forever. Then I realized everyone had their phones out recording our little kiss. Daily Mail, what's your story tomorrow?

"Late?"

"Very." I smiled and we kissed again.

They clapped their hands. I even saw Danielle smiling. I heard heels click and footsteps shuffle and soon all the couple were dancing on the floor next to us.

"Guess waiting isn't so bad." I smirked.

"Read my mind." His head nuzzled into the crook of my neck. Took me off guard but it felt right.

Jesy and Leigh were giving me a thumbs up when I turned to look at them.

"Be my girlfriend," he whispered in my ear and shock just evaded my face. How was I supposed to form complete sentences right now? I'm not even sure at this point.

"Think we should take it slow."

*

"They're cute." Hailee pointed to Liam making weird dance moves and Cher laughing at him. Hailee's hands were on my shoulder whilst mine were on her waist.

"Yeah."

"Do you think we could be like that?" She innocently asked. Bless her innocent soul.

"We could." I smirked.

"Wait, isn't this a bit too fast."