Fight (Chapter 37)

A/N

Jeydon is 6 now.

----------------------------------

Sutton's POV

Seriously?! 

NOT NOW SUTTON! JEYDON IS SLEEPING! 

HE'LL BE FINE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT?!

DO WHAT!?

DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE MARRIED AND YOU HAVE A CHILD!?

SUTTON! I KNOW THIS!

THEN WHY!? AM I NO LONGER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?

DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!

SAY WHAT!?

THAT YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! IF ANYTHING IM NO GOOD FOR YOU! YOUR DAD WAS RIGHT!

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. 

MY DAD?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! HE NEVER WANTED ME TO BE WITH YOU! BUT I FOUGHT! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! BUT CLEARLY YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! BECAUSE THAT B*TCH HAD ALL YOUR UNDRAWN ATTENTION WHEN YOUR SON WAS YELLING FOR YOU! MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE! MAYBE THEN YOULL ACTUALLY SPEND TIME WITH HIM! 

Sutton....don't....please..

NO IM LEAVING FOR THE NIGHT! IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF IT! 

We must have woken Jeydon, he was sitting at the the bottom of the stairs.

"Mommy....are you leaving us?" 

Jey, mommy is just going to visit Aunt Tatum okay? Ill be back tomorrow. You and daddy can spend time together. I promise I'll be back, I'd never leave you. I just want you to spend time with Daddy okay?

"Okay."

"Wait!" 

What is it buddy?

"Do you still love daddy?"

Yes, of course, always, we just aren't seeing eye to eye. I love you. 

I kissed him and walked out.

I looked back to see them both standing on the porch, I knew Jeydon was crying he had his head burried in Austin's chest. I could tell austin was crying too. I started to cry.

------

A/N

WOAH! So Jeydon thinks she's leaving and never coming back....

xx