Distant (Chapter 39)

Ever since the fight and my accident Austin has been so distant, he won't let me see his phone, he's out late, he's lying. He hardly pays any attention to Jey. I'm starting to think he's cheating.

"Austin's texts with Sophia😘"

S: you should just divorce the bitch. She's Clingy.

A: we have a kid

S: that's what stopping you? Take the damn kid too.

A: the "kid" has a name.

S: my bad, take Jeydon. What the fuck is she gonna do about it.

A: look as much as I want to be with you. I have a son. I'll figure something out.

S: good 😘 I gotta go. Love you!!! 😘😘

A: love you too!😘

---

I could feel the tears in my eyes. He was cheating. I put his phone down and went upstairs. I took out 2 suitcases and began packing. Jeydon walked into our room.

Mommy?

Yes Jey?

Where are you going?

Me and you are leaving baby.

Why?

Daddy doesn't want us no more.

He doesn't.

No.

Sit on mommys bed while I pack

O-otay.

--

I finished packing all of our stuff. I had the suit cases in the car. Jey and I sat on the couch. I heard a car door.

I'm home! Sutton!?

Austin walked into the living room.

Whys everyone so quiet? Heyyy big man!

Don't talk to me dad.

Hey now! You will not talk to me like that. I'm your father!

Not anymore I spat.

What the hell does that mean!?

We are leaving so you can be with Sophia! Goodbye Austin!

SUTTON WAIT!

WHY SHOULD I! You actually are thinking about leaving me and taking MY son! No! Forget you! And if you ever come near Jeydon or me without my permission, that career of yours won't last cause you'll be behind bars! HAVE A NICE LIFE WITH SOPHIA!

Jey?? I love you.

No you don't.

--

With that we walked out of the house. I was on my way to Tatum's. She said we could stay til I got a place for me and Jey..... I looked in my rearview mirror to see Austin following. No way in hell I was going to Tay's house an him know it. So I called her

Phone call.

Tay?

Yeah what's up Sj?

I need you to come help.

With?

Austin.

What about him?

He's following me.

I'm coming just stop where you are and pull over. Act like you don't see him. And pretend to call someone. If he gets out. Wait for him to get far enough away from his car. And drive off. K?

Got it. See you soon Tay.

I came to a stop. Just as Tay said he got out and started walking towards my car. Just as he got to my door I drove off around the corner into an ally and kept driving. Finally I made it to Tay's. But I wasn't alone....